RPGM Completed The Succubus Trap Island [v1.03] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

xXnatsuXx

Aug 18, 2018
Also how many endings are in this game?
At least 2. A 'good end' which you get from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A 'bad end' which you get
And there is an after scenario can't remember what route unlocks it though. Might be more though depending on difficulty, completion % etc. But looking through the CG those 3 are the only pics that look like endings CGs.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Since Barrage's TL is being held for ransom, here is a GPT version to hold everyone over.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.

Archenemystry

Aug 5, 2017
Since Barrage's TL is being held for ransom, here is a GPT version to hold everyone over.
--

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Finally i can understand wtf si going on, plz translate the next work too.. Thank you very much

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon
Apr 23, 2020
Dazed works aren't edited MTL as far as I understand but actual fully IA translations with some heavy coding stuff that I have no idea how that works, but the ones that I've played are quite decent. They are a good alternative for these kinds of long heavy rpg games, or the unknow ones, that would never be translated under normal circumstances.

Apr 23, 2020
Finally i can understand wtf si going on, plz translate the next work too.. Thank you very much
--

Glad to see that you saved this translation with your work, it's sad that the manual translation ended like that, but your translations have been quite good lately so it's nice that we finally got a good way too play this game. Thanks!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheSuccubusTrapIsland-1.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Dazed works aren't edited MTL as far as I understand but actual fully IA translations with some heavy coding stuff that I have no idea how that works, but the ones that I've played are quite decent. They are a good alternative for these kinds of long heavy rpg games, or the unknow ones, that would never be translated under normal circumstances.
It's about 95% AI Translated and 5% edited. I make edits to menus, pictures, and fix up obvious mistakes while the AI handles the rest. The reason its good even with minimal editing is a combination of the AI being pretty good at translation in general while at the same time also being able to accept context I give it for different situations (genders, names of characters, locations, armors, skills, etc)

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I really like petite female characters, the design for the fmc is super hot af, but you only get to fuck monsters in this game. Doesn't feel like it's enough for me and dev's other games are all about monsters. :cry:

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I didn't finish it but I was playing another Tsukinomizu game, so if it's more understandable than the plain mtl one, it's something. The best would have been a manual one like most of the other games though.
Thank you~

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Succubus Trap Island [v1.03] [Tsukinomizu Project] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [212 MB]
- - -

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
If you mean the newer game from the dev(Eclipse Knight Saga), thats already being translated manually by someone in ulmf.
Aka the same person(Arenara) who translated Lady Knight Saga and Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle.
So i dont really think said game needs a AI translation for now.
Lets try to avoid killing the willingness of those who are still willing to do manual translations.
Edit:
Ulmf link for the curious people

Dazed works aren't edited MTL as far as I understand but actual fully IA translations
People are still unaware of what a machine translation stands for.

Regardless, since Barraged1 got scammed out of his fantranslation (he needs to learn to read the small letters in contracts before he signs them) at least the game now haz something more decent than the broken mess that existed.

Ofc its likely that noone will ever try to touch this game ever again to give it a actual fan translation. Cursed games be like that :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gummiel

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
What is new about the game. Like what is the update? Because I am not seeing any change log

Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
It's about 95% AI Translated and 5% edited. I make edits to menus, pictures, and fix up obvious mistakes while the AI handles the rest. The reason its good even with minimal editing is a combination of the AI being pretty good at translation in general while at the same time also being able to accept context I give it for different situations (genders, names of characters, locations, armors, skills, etc)
Thank you so much for the ai translation. This is by far one of my favorite Tsukinomizu Project games, and I cannot wait to replay it with the translation!

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes