RPGM Completed The Succubus Trap Island [v1.03] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Tagurooooo

Mar 7, 2019
is there anyway to avoid the bad end? i think i defeated everything except going to this side. Any suggestion? 1629459454857.png

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
Hey, can anyone tell me where the shirikodama appeal is? I cant seem to find it. It is one of the last 2 appeals I need to find.

driedheat

Jul 23, 2019
Hey, can anyone tell me where the shirikodama appeal is? I cant seem to find it. It is one of the last 2 appeals I need to find.
Boost your MP to 400 and sit on a large toilet bowl in the first square. After that, talk to a tourist guy on the road to the summit (MP480), then come back to the first square and talk to the magician standing near a square.

If you come for the "something kappa fisting Leaf's butt for her soul orb (shirikodama)", you will be disappointed because it was parasitization of her intestines with eggs that will keep spawning out of her butt hole as an "anal ball" which could also be translated as shirikodama (shiri = ass, kodama = ball) as well.

Forget about shirikodama, kappas aren't even present in this game either (why is it so hard to find both kappa and shirikodama in same game? T T)

Last edited:

LordSnake_22112

Oct 17, 2019
Where does on find the underground cave in the graveyard area? I noticed someone mentioned a skeleton to acquire the demon bone. I have completed all of the graveyard area and I remembered these stairs but cant go back down them. Someone please help :'( 2021-09-28 14_35_52-The Succubus Trap Island v1.00.png

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Tsukinomizu Project was one of the first devs i bought a game, one of my first games is the lilim with chiitrans, good times... hope this guy make more games on the future.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
How'd you find the translation?
to be fair, it was very off in the beginning especially when you're overwhelmed with the mechanics and familiarity. But I've played enough untranslated games without any prior knowledge of jap to understand the context and enjoy the game, so I don't let it bother me too much especially since its free translations for games I havent paid for.

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Hello everyone, quick ask... Does it come out with the latest version?

And I'm sure there is a game from this circle that goes with a name
Lilim Union: Dream Demon Zone.. and it has english patch too, I think.
Does someone have it in here(forum)?

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
Someone knows how to defeat the last boss
I am quite late so I assume you have beaten him but if anyone is curious I have a somewhat reliable technique (probably not the best way it's pretty RNG heavy)
start off with a whirlwind leg, if he tries to grab then you're pretty much done but do another 2 whirlwinds then some close out:butts
If he instead attacks you then you might have found the winning pattern from then do a close out:butt then whirlwind again start alternating between the two actions but prioritize close out if you're lucky you wont be put into esterus or he won't grab you very often just pray and give it a couple tries took me like 10 with this strat

oh yeah don't even try to break free if you have no MP I'm almost convinced it's impossible just give up and try again for minimal time loss

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes