RPGM Completed The Succubus Trap Island [v1.03] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
May 10, 2018
the language on this one should really be listed as "english (MTL)"

I Honestly am not having an easy time reading through this and the characters are saying stuff like"My" when they should be saying "they" and "Guy" or when they should be saying "she" or "this girl"

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
enough with these MTL talks.
if anyone has an information about the endings, please do tell me.
I did a run and what I got was the bad ending, and I'd like to know how to get the good one

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I did a run and what I got was the bad ending, and I'd like to know how to get the good one
The game tells you how to get it more than once (its somewhere in the logs/glossary).
Ofc if the game doesnt have a actual good translation you would never be able to read how.
Tough luck my friend.

Reactions: Blancpranata

chicken celeryman

Jul 19, 2019
All I did was beat all the bosses in each dungeon and then go through the blue teleporter at the top of the first area and that teleports you behind the area that knight is guarding and there is a boss you can fight there and it gave me the good ending after beating it.

Reactions: Blancpranata

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
The game tells you how to get it more than once (its somewhere in the logs/glossary).
Ofc if the game doesnt have a actual good translation you would never be able to read how.
Tough luck my friend.
Ikr, need an extra brain effort to do this but the game itself is fun.
anyway thank you for the info
All I did was beat all the bosses in each dungeon and then go through the blue teleporter at the top of the first area and that teleports you behind the area that knight is guarding and there is a boss you can fight there and it gave me the good ending after beating it.
okay, it seems like I miss one of the boss, which is "a gigantic soul of bug". Where do I can find this one?
EDIT: Okay I've found it, noice

Last edited:
Reactions: chicken celeryman

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
yah it sucks, but he nothing we can do but wait until someday a better translation is released, after completing gemini fort and that game having a teaser to this one, is kinda bummer

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I know someone fixed the menu so it was in English I can't remember his name but is be going to fix this one as well

cas102

May 18, 2017
I can't pass slime house I mix blue and red to get purple but not nothing happen is a bug?

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
Hey, can anyone tell me where the shirikodama appeal is? I cant seem to find it. It is one of the last 2 appeals I need to find.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes