RPGM Completed The Succubus Trap Island [v1.03] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The game seems interesting, but the translation is pretty hard to parse.
It's not spilling out of the text box constantly, but it's not exactly english either.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Oir

Nov 5, 2018

Teminigru

Dec 17, 2017
Is there a bug with the Purple Slime? I am combining blue and red but nothing happens, tried every possible combination

xXnatsuXx

Aug 18, 2018
Edited: Since my Mega link was screwing around i changed to G Drive.
For anyone still interested, I managed to translated the ecchi logs and 1 small fix with the number 28's randomly on the ecchi log screen. just drag the 10 .rpgmvp files from the pictures download into www > img > pictures folder and overwrite them. And drag the Map009.json file from the data download into www > data folder and overwrite that as well.

The reason the MTL didn't touch it was because it was a static part of the CG itself not text in the data files, it had to be decrypted from .rpgmvp to a .png and photoshop edited into English and re-encrypted. And the weird 28 was the MTL thinking 2 extra spaces didn't matter. I Just had to edit the extra spaces in.

Edit: I also did the Marika pictures at the start, for the difficulty level i guess you could call it. It just explains that you need a higher Wank Material Value than Marika (as it's called by MTL) to progress through the game. Lewddreams1 TL'd it like a year ago and asked if someone would include it in a patch. Since it needed to be done in the same way as the ecchi logs I thought i'd do it as well. That's pretty much the last of them aside from the names of Leafs Physical and sexual states in the H files, since it's already TL'd to the side there's no real reason to ruin the cool looking silver pink 2 tone Kanji used in the names.

Last edited:

Legado88

Feb 1, 2021
For anyone still interested, I managed to translated the ecchi logs and 1 small fix with the number 28's randomly on the ecchi log screen. Mega just drag the 10 H log translation files into www > img > pictures folder and overwrite them. And drag the Map009.json file from the small fix folder into www > data folder and overwrite that as well.

The reason the MTL didn't touch it was because it was a static part of the CG itself not text in the data files, it had to be decrypted from .rpgmvp to a .png and photoshop edited into English and re-encrypted. And the weird 28 was the MTL thinking 2 extra spaces didn't matter. I Just had to edit the extra spaces in.

Edit: I also did the Marika pictures at the start, for the difficulty level i guess you could call it. It just explains that you need a higher Wank Material Value than Marika (as it's called by MTL) to progress through the game. Lewddreams1 TL'd it like a year ago and asked if someone would include it in a patch. Since it needed to be done in the same way as the ecchi logs I thought i'd do it as well. That's pretty much the last of them aside from the names of Leafs Physical and sexual states in the H files, since it's already TL'd to the side there's no real reason to ruin the cool looking silver pink 2 tone Kanji used in the names.

the Mega link just takes me to my mega home page, any chance you could repost?

Reactions: runeball

xXnatsuXx

Aug 18, 2018
Ok, apparently my mega link was only directing people to their own homepage, I've never had any problems with mega like that so I didn't expect it. So I uploaded them to my G drive since it seems to be one of the most used and reliable here for links, Hopefully this should prevent people from being F'd around

Reactions: chronoMayari

TreddTt

Sep 7, 2021
Is there anything left to do in the new game+ after scene with portal to another world and orcs in the house?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes