RPGM Completed The Succubus Trap Island [v1.03] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Jul 6, 2018
On the one hand the edited MTL is just barely passable. On the other hand "naughty nucleus" is my new favorite euphemism for clitoris.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Am I missing something due to the poor translation or is the combat just plain awful? No proper combat moves, resources way too limited to use anything on regular mobs, they grab you all the time and breaking out requires absurd amounts of MP, and the three counter moves make it seem like we're supposed to receive a telegraph on what the enemy is going to do next but I'm not seeing one so it's just awful RNG. Which seems weird to me because supposedly these guys also made Naedoko Demon's Ground and that has fairly enjoyable Pokémon-ish battles IIRC.

Jan 13, 2018
Am I missing something due to the poor translation or is the combat just plain awful? No proper combat moves, resources way too limited to use anything on regular mobs, they grab you all the time and breaking out requires absurd amounts of MP, and the three counter moves make it seem like we're supposed to receive a telegraph on what the enemy is going to do next but I'm not seeing one so it's just awful RNG. Which seems weird to me because supposedly these guys also made Naedoko Demon's Ground and that has fairly enjoyable Pokémon-ish battles IIRC.
Lore reason is that the protagonist isn't allowed to use her sword and she's pretty useless in unarmed combat. For the worms you first encounter, you can either use bug spray or use the Stomp skill to kill them. For the frogs, they're pretty much impossible to kill until you learn how to kick in the next area. Combat is typically to avoided until you either have the right repellant items or strong enough skills to fight.

Reactions: ene23

robbe36

Feb 27, 2019
i just got the bad ending but dont have the full gallery am i missing somthing or can someone share me a file?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Lore reason is that the protagonist isn't allowed to use her sword and she's pretty useless in unarmed combat. For the worms you first encounter, you can either use bug spray or use the Stomp skill to kill them. For the frogs, they're pretty much impossible to kill until you learn how to kick in the next area. Combat is typically to avoided until you either have the right repellant items or strong enough skills to fight.
I savescummed the frogs and even their boss with counter RNG, but that doesn't seem to work against the spider even after applying insecticide. Based on the various exposure event requirements I seem to be missing a major source of MP, I barely made the 120 in time to operate the lewd scanner doors and haven't found a reasonable source yet (the plant tunnel in the first dungeon seemed to give +2 max MP with every pass but that's awfully slow).

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
I savescummed the frogs and even their boss with counter RNG, but that doesn't seem to work against the spider even after applying insecticide. Based on the various exposure event requirements I seem to be missing a major source of MP, I barely made the 120 in time to operate the lewd scanner doors and haven't found a reasonable source yet (the plant tunnel in the first dungeon seemed to give +2 max MP with every pass but that's awfully slow).
if you do all the exposure events you can with the spectators outside dungeons and the trap houses, you should have plenty of MP. savescumming probably doesn't help either, i think you get MP from battle and defeat scenes too

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
if you do all the exposure events you can with the spectators outside dungeons and the trap houses, you should have plenty of MP. savescumming probably doesn't help either, i think you get MP from battle and defeat scenes too
I don't remember getting any from winning battles, if you're supposed to just constantly lose and get defeat scenes for MP that would explain it as I try to do what the game telegraphs as "succeeding". Exposure events seem to have a glaring gap in the 70-200 MP range and/or those in the first proper dungeon lobby with the trap houses are locked behind cryptic prerequisite event conditions.

Jan 13, 2018
I don't remember getting any from winning battles, if you're supposed to just constantly lose and get defeat scenes for MP that would explain it as I try to do what the game telegraphs as "succeeding". Exposure events seem to have a glaring gap in the 70-200 MP range and/or those in the first proper dungeon lobby with the trap houses are locked behind cryptic prerequisite event conditions.
You do get EXP from winning battles, you earn more for beating them on the field using the appropriate item. But the main source of getting more MP will be from losing. This is a humiliation type game, the point is to see the protagonist constantly fail and humiliated. I do think it does go a bit too far, since you need 300-500 MP for some events in the game and it does not increase fast enough so things do get tedious.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
For now here's ways to get through the Slime rooms, the X's are where you're going to get slime up the butt, I've checked all the spaces near the exit and you will get hit at least once before the exit, unless you glitch and move diagonally somehow.

Now I beg for help:

There's a tutorial at the beginning of the game that says/implies you can activate MP-cap related events while in a certain state or something, while having less MP-cap than the game asks, but I can't figure out what status effect or whatever does it (edit: says it's estrus), or how to get to certain places with certain statuses still on.

The reason I'm trying to figure this out is because most of the trap houses are locked behind the plant quiz, but the only way to get the right quiz answers to show up is to go to the 500 MP tentacle tour event in the... café? Which is a ridiculous amount of MP.

The other special attack moves are *also* locked behind this because one of the you need to complete the first Doppelganger trial to get the next move.

It's just the one part of the game I look at and swear there has to be a way of doing it before practically the end of the game.

Last edited:

Quartz_GG

Dec 10, 2017
Ok sorry to double post so soon but I've got it.

I was having trouble last time because I was trying to get estrus status from later areas.

In the first area the silver treasure chests give you estrus if you interact with them again, and you can run to the tentacle tour from there. It reduces the MP cost to 100 instead of 500.

Reactions: Anarchistic

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
How do I unlock trap house 4? The only appeals I'm missing is purple hat guy and pink hat girl which I don't no how to unlock. I have beat the final secret boss, but havn't entered the cave yet as I assume that's the true ending? (Not spoilers I have no clue what I'm talking about)

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Reactions: soloer777
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes