RPGM Completed The Succubus Trap Island [v1.03] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
How do you actually pass the slime ground thing ? It seem like there is a path but, I just can't find it...

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
OK, so a brief synopsis..

You play as Leaf, bodyguard to princess Marika (both are side characters from Lily Knight Saga; most Tsukinomizu games are part of a larger shared universe). There is an island full of ruins and magical artifacts that are currently being administered by succubi under a treaty with the kingdom. Marika was tasked with inspecting the administration of the island when the ship had mechanical issues, forcing them to stay on the island longer than expected. Unbeknownst to Marika prior to her arrival, the succubi are using the island as a (lewd) tourist attraction, and during their stay, Marika gets kidnapped and put on (again, lewd) display. It's up to Leaf to rescue her, but in doing so, she must navigate the various zones of the island which are populated with lecherous monsters and convenient ecchi traps (pitfalls). All the while, the succubi on the island plot to make Leaf's ordeal.. "more interesting" for the tourists.
1626824597360.png
So mizuryu kei land minus the consent basically.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, it's still pretty raw unfortunately.
Well, the dude who translated the Nightmare Girls game on ULMF mentioned he was working on this thing at the moment.
Still ... take that with a grain of salt I guess. NG was indeed properly translated, but it did take many many years (and honestly, isn't quite 100% complete yet).

The guy's doing it for free, so ya can't really fault him for it either.
Though because of that, I can't recommend completely ignoring this release and waiting for the other one if you don't like waiting.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I think this should be tagged under edited MTL or fan translation. Its very readable but the Engrish is there. Plus, some of the words still go out of the box.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Is she a trap so then not a loli? Is it just an island full of succubus traps? or are they actual traps like a pitfall? :unsure:
Anyway grabbing quick just in case, always good to see another Tsukinomizu game. Thank you~
Not a trap, nor a loli. She is a small shotacon, lesbian and possible tentacle addict ex-slave gladiator who wants to be dominated and a possible partner of the protagonist of another game.

Tsukinomizu characters are a bit special.

Reactions: Teal Flower

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
mizuryu kei its a game or doujinshi??? need to know so i can search better
Both. "Mizuryuu Kei" is the name of the artist, who is writing a doujinshi series called "Mizuryuu Kei Land", on which a game is also being made. Here's a link to

Reactions: Dargondo

Mjunh

Nov 5, 2018
after you arrive at the island your given an option between average charm and high charm which says domething about effecting the games progression my question is what exactly do the options do? i selected high charm but i feel like that is equivalent to hard difficulty in normal games.

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
So how do you even edit a MTL i was searching around for a bit to try to adjust some sentences in the game but i couldnt find anything so far.

lullus35

May 4, 2020
Okay, how do I get pass the slime floor.

Edit: Nevermind, just had to go through slime puzzle.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes