RPGM Completed The Succubus Trap Island [v1.03] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
May 28, 2019
I like how one of the review mentioned the story is convoluted yet knowing it's an MTL.
I wonder if the MTL didn't have anything to do with it :illuminati:

Tsukinomizu games are pretty much on the same level as MGQ for me; lots of fetishes I don't care about but the plot carries the series. I won't ever make myself read a plot game with anything MTL honestly, even if it's edited well.

For people who didn't realize it, Tsukinomizu games are also part of a shared, larger universe. Some characters and some lore will be in other games and will be referenced. These games can be played as standalone, but without knowing some other Tsukinomizu games that will add to the confusion (however, I'm sure it's 99% MTL adding the confusion here specifically).

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
am confused how do i find quoted by the game the 1st square area? It says this but am confused?"When you want to take a break use the caretakers hut next to 1st square"

lullus35

May 4, 2020
I can't solve this puzzle for some reason... Is it a path that i'm suposed to find ? Is it something else ?

Okay (if we are talking about the same area) there should be a cage with blue slimes on it. Interact with it and it should play a small talk and interacting with it again and you can "transport" said slimes.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Okay (if we are talking about the same area) there should be a cage with blue slimes on it. Interact with it and it should play a small talk and interacting with it again and you can "transport" said slimes.
I uuuh, if this is the puzzle in the house, the, I already know about this one, i'm talking about the slime floor, where the slime get in your anus when you walk

lullus35

May 4, 2020
I uuuh, if this is the puzzle in the house, the, I already know about this one, i'm talking about the slime floor, where the slime get in your anus when you walk

Then in that case you shoul clear the puzzle house wih slimes as that gives a passive that helps you endure slimes.

In-game that should give a option to continue after slimes "get you" in the slime floor, making it possible to advance.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Then in that case you shoul clear the puzzle house wih slimes as that gives a passive that helps you endure slimes.

In-game that should give a option to continue after slimes "get you" in the slime floor, making it possible to advance.
Oh well then imma retry the puzzle, thanks for the help.

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
would love to know how to carry over stats for a NG+ cause how the hell do you pass the first check on the boat :/

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
In my version the character names and the text start in the same line. Is there a fix for this the name should be one collum above the rest.
Maybe i messed around with some settings. I deleted it and redownloaded it, but the bug still persists. Is there a config file outside of the games folder where stuff like this is getting saved ?
It looks like this...
Marika.png

Last edited:
Reactions: StomperHK

zerinis

Oct 22, 2017
Cant figure out how to get past the mushroom trap house
The person at the front says the mushrooms grew too much and there is no way to get through. You have to wait for a story event that opens the four legged ork(pig) farm next to that house to proceed.

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
There are some items that say you can trade for some special cash in game, Who do you trade those to? Also there is a Box monster that you need to kill to get it's spirit. How can you get the spirit if you lost the first time? Box monster seems to have disappeared.

Last edited:

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
There are some items that say you can trade for some special cash in game, Who do you trade those to? Also there is a Box monster that you need to kill to get it's spirit. How can you get the spirit if you lost the first time? Box monster seems to have disappeared.

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
bug maybe? shouldn't disappear if you didn't beat it i'm p sure

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes