RPGM Completed The Succubus Trap Island [v1.03] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Is she a trap so then not a loli? Is it just an island full of succubus traps? or are they actual traps like a pitfall? :unsure:
Anyway grabbing quick just in case, always good to see another Tsukinomizu game. Thank you~

Reactions: BloodAngel TH

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
OK, so a brief synopsis..

You play as Leaf, bodyguard to princess Marika (both are side characters from Lily Knight Saga; most Tsukinomizu games are part of a larger shared universe). There is an island full of ruins and magical artifacts that are currently being administered by succubi under a treaty with the kingdom. Marika was tasked with inspecting the administration of the island when the ship had mechanical issues, forcing them to stay on the island longer than expected. Unbeknownst to Marika prior to her arrival, the succubi are using the island as a (lewd) tourist attraction, and during their stay, Marika gets kidnapped and put on (again, lewd) display. It's up to Leaf to rescue her, but in doing so, she must navigate the various zones of the island which are populated with lecherous monsters and convenient ecchi traps (pitfalls). All the while, the succubi on the island plot to make Leaf's ordeal.. "more interesting" for the tourists.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Who translated it, is the translator staying hidden cause this is just another mtl?

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
a yes a "trap" game i don't care if is futa or trap, i enjoy both of them thanks for the upload :D

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
I wanna stay up until morning for my night shift adjustment but I'm feeling drowsy even with coffee but this suddenly dropped it looks like I ain't sleeping no more, thank you for the upload. <3

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Will wait until its compressed, 1gb is no joke to download :/ (mega links screams about that)

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Looks like a pretty sweet game. And Leaf was one of my favorite characters from the Lily Knight Saga game. Too bad that it is ruined by low translation qualiity (MTL, basically).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes