Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Sultans Harem [v0.5.4] [LiveGoesOn] - Compressed

Win/Linux [236 MB]
- - - -

Mac [221 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheSultansHarem-0.5.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: spookyspooky

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Wow the mention of a harem title...got me excited for a second. Then found out instead of a fat to slim story, it's the complete opposite. And considering most men/woman usually exit relationships when their partner let themselves go, instead the MC is supporting them becoming obese. Well that's a different take on big woman content.

Well I have no interest in the obese kink, but wishing the dev good fortune with this endeavor.

Regards.

azz111

May 15, 2020
I can feel my cholesterol going up just looking at this page. And because I don't want to die from cardiovascular disease, I'll leave you to it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Laser69

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I hope there is an ending with a peasant rebellion emerging from the artificial famine caused by stealing all the land's food for the Sultan's ambitions.

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
no
i only find Arya, Lela, Yixing, Nina, Fatima, Valerie
Me too! And does anyone know if the prophecies lead to anything? Do the kingdom stats have to be raised to a certain level to fulfil any of them?
Katerina turned up for me on Day 59 though whether that's because of a stat or it's hard-coded, I'm not sure. Anyway, it turns out you just have to keep grinding and everything gradually happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHighlander

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Me too! And does anyone know if the prophecies lead to anything? Do the kingdom stats have to be raised to a certain level to fulfil any of them?
Katerina turned up for me on Day 59 though whether that's because of a stat or it's hard-coded, I'm not sure. Anyway, it turns out you just have to keep grinding and everything gradually happens.
I'm at day 71 and there's still ???

Screen Shot 2024-10-04 at 1.39.50 PM.png

The 5/5 ??? is Lela (I have no clue why it's ???) I already maxed out on the oracle and 50 gold on the baker. Both are as fat as you can get. Who's this Katharina person and where can I find her?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes