CertainPromise

Aug 6, 2020
0o3702 Is the code in octal, pasting it in shouldn't work, dunno how he got through. If you haven't gotten the hint yet, there's no reason to open it anyways, it will contain nothing.
i think ive fully finished the game on dom route but when i enter the code it just doesnt work

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
what sort of routes exist as of current since im curious
There are four overall content pipelines determined by which classes the MC sign up for at the beginning of the game. Three of them can be combined while the fourth (the dominant path) is currently separate. Some minor branching within those, but that's the major split.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
TY for the update!

Some bugs pointed out above. I've got one more + a questionable text issue.

Bug: Media in phone messages no longer blows up when clicked. It now shows as a very small window in the center of the phone, roughly a fourth as tall and a fourth as wide as the phone. Basically, you get a thumbnail, not conductive to.... extracurricular activities. (Translation: You can't whack to it. :KEK:)Same thing happens when accessing the content of saved media in the photos app of the phone.

Text issue: Average to dominant men don't "giggle". lol. They might laugh. But they don't "giggle". It's a very feminine term used for women, children, perhaps good-hearted, good-natured fat and jolly elderly men who have lost their testosterone over the years. But otherwise, men who "giggle" come off as flamboyant or gay. Noticed a lot of "giggling" in the dominant route, as well as giggling coming from more masculine NPCs in the other routes.

Opinion on the dominant route too: You may want to rework some of the text/interactions with girlfriend beyond just the stuttering. MC does certain actions to assert dominance in one scene. Then GF is back to treating him like a little bitch in the next and he just relents with his tail between his legs. I just don't see that happening in reality given his past actions and decisions. In its current state, I don't think this route will satisfy who it's meant to as the actions don't build or progress logically.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanLong and w00de

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
From just the start of the game, holy moly cannoli, the dev knows Norway is a country! I can only hope the dev is actually Scandinavian, because otherwise you have REALLY impressed me, Mr. Dev!

kacper1746

Dec 15, 2020
where do you look for the hints for unlocking the save? I cant look for them anywhere nor i see any place i can type the code in

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Since I am more into DOM, I will wait till the issues with that are worked out. Sub stuff just does not float my boat. To each their own ;)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheSup-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
where do you look for the hints for unlocking the save? I cant look for them anywhere nor i see any place i can type the code in
You've got to progress to the conversation with sex-shop owner when she asks you for help taking down the dean. You must say you will help her. That will trigger hints when you select "wait around" (forgot exact text option) while in the dean's office. This may be dependent on classes you've selected though. Likely works for all paths, but I'm not definite.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes