Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Because choosing all four classes currently wouldn't make sense, you would be learning how to control and dominate women in bed and then in another lecture you would learn how to be pegged and listen to instructions from women. It would be contradictory.
Not really. Since it's a UNI, some kind of very liberal one, there could, should be possible for the students to have introductory lessons on every subject, and then depending on their ratings, exams, and reactions or choosing, some of said courses would become impossible for them to follow, or they'd be asked to commit to two or just the one. Like a major.
But your games, your rules.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
If anyone is also worried, you can go ahead and paste the zip file into sites like vi
Not really. Since it's a UNI, some kind of very liberal one, there could, should be possible for the students to have introductory lessons on every subject, and then depending on their ratings, exams, and reactions or choosing, some of said courses would become impossible for them to follow, or they'd be asked to commit to two or just the one. Like a major.
But your games, your rules.
Oh yeah like irl of course it would be possible haha. I meant that currently there isn't a system in the game that you discribed. ( Tests, asked to commit to other studies etc.) I am open to the idea in the future though, a lot of people want a dom/fem route for example.

Reactions: Brandu33

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Will there ever be a feminization route where you are on good terms with your sisters, and they, the mom, and your girlfriend help you on that journey? Either way, great game.

jerui

May 17, 2018
is there any way to finish or complete the principle part? seems like an unavoidable roadblock that blocks classes

sandman9355

Dec 19, 2020
My first question after giving 0.2 a try is - what relationships is the MC supposed to be building?

Why ask? Because too many NPCs feel weird and unlikeable. Emily can go from eagerly inhaling sausage to being a bossy bitch in a single leap, MC's family can suddenly turn into sex-crazed half-psychopathic perverts, teachers and employer can be abusers who belong in prison... If the MC wanting to learn say about sissification makes their whole world go nasty on them and showcase nothing but the downsides, where's the reason to want to learn more?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
My first question after giving 0.2 a try is - what relationships is the MC supposed to be building?

Why ask? Because too many NPCs feel weird and unlikeable. Emily can go from eagerly inhaling sausage to being a bossy bitch in a single leap, MC's family can suddenly turn into sex-crazed half-psychopathic perverts, teachers and employer can be abusers who belong in prison... If the MC wanting to learn say about sissification makes their whole world go nasty on them and showcase nothing but the downsides, where's the reason to want to learn more?
I ain't the only one who see and feel it that way.

PinkJustice

Aug 15, 2020
Fantastic game I have to say! Played a lot of them, but yours really won my attention. Thank you for your work! Will be sure to support you on Patreon or Subscriberstar

caveiranegra

Apr 1, 2018
I'm enjoying the game so far, but something that always bothers me in games of this style is the lack of a route in which you create a dominating shemale, and I think this idea would fit within the proposal of this game.

Justownme1

Nov 5, 2022
Will there be a non-feminisation route to progress chastity? The feminisation route currently feels like a rush to male-male content.
Loving the game so far though, ton of potential!

Jul 30, 2023
Will there be a non-feminisation route to progress chastity? The feminisation route currently feels like a rush to male-male content.
Loving the game so far though, ton of potential!
Honestly, I wish so much more for the gay content. Like, I picked the dom option which has very little and then I made a separate playthrough where I did BNWO and submission but no feminization and not much gay content happened.

Justownme1

Nov 5, 2022
Just feels like a sprint into it from no where at the moment. Bit of character development, maybe a pathway decision at the lesson where you meet ‘Lana’ for the dildo BJ lesson to decide if you want content to go that way. Domination path looks like it will give you that option going forward.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes