MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Just feels like a sprint into it from no where at the moment. Bit of character development, maybe a pathway decision at the lesson where you meet ‘Lana’ for the dildo BJ lesson to decide if you want content to go that way. Domination path looks like it will give you that option going forward.
Will have a public vote on f95 + patreon + subscribestar when the time comes to see how many people want a dom+fem route, if enough people vote for it, will definitely implement it!! :)

PinkJustice

Aug 15, 2020
Hope the update drops today! will try to get trough it fast so I can provide some feedback on bugs, should there be any

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I might be an idiot but how does one get the car?
There's a tip in the game about it :) Just make sure to visit the mall once in a while. A man will appear eventually who'll offer one to you! ( I think he appears after day 7 or 8 )

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
First of all, this is a piracy site. If you don't like piracy, you're in the wrong place.

Secondly, pirates don't shell out for paywalls to begin with. So it's only hurting the dev's feelings, not their wallet.
not always true, I have occasionally, although admittedly infrequently supported a game I have tried here

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Maybe the dev meant it sarcastically, though that's hard to relay on a text you type on a forum. At least he still participates in the thread despite us pirating his works.

Either way, lets not judge a person on a single line he typed without more evidence of foul intent.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
not always true, I have occasionally, although admittedly infrequently supported a game I have tried here
And was that to bypass the paywall or to support the dev? Most people choose the latter on this site over the former if they decide to pay at all.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
well i am here testing games and sometimes (2 so far) are getting supported by me ;-) BUT i am not going to give money to some scamer and yes there are a lot of games on this site where i think the devs are scamming their supporters!

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes