Mar 8, 2022
Your entire post history is a collection of passive aggressive smug comments by a guy who probably only lives in front of his pc and please believe me... I AM NOT BEING SARCASTIC.
So let me get this straight. You stalk my post history, find 5 rude comments dealing with other people who are being rude, and I'm the one living in front of my Computer? :ROFLMAO:
You're not being sarcastic, you're being a dumbass.
Link me one post where I responded rudely to someone acting like a human being and I will eat my words.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Darn, guess I'll have to keep waiting for the ability to rename the MC. Luckily it's not a huge download or anything, though, so no biggie. I'll just keep my eyes out for updates and check it out down the line and hope for an update with the nameable MC. Good luck for now, though!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MegyMonster

HacksawShabadoo

Jan 15, 2021
Hmm interesting, haven't gotten any reports about it except for you.. Will check it out, maybe something is wrong. Also, did you use the cheat room by any chance?
I did the first time to add money. I figured that may have factored in so I played through it again without cheating and redownloaded it and the same thing happened. If I'm the only person that has this issue it might be on my end but I'm not knowledgeable enough too determine why. Every other route on both the dom and sub path works fine.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I searched in this thread to see whether anyone has posted the combination to Hudson's safe with no results, so I ask whether anyone knows it and is willing to share it here?

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes