MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I searched in this thread to see whether anyone has posted the combination to Hudson's safe with no results, so I ask whether anyone knows it and is willing to share it here?
It's 52645264 ( I think ), there's nothing inside though ( for now ). The password will also change in the future

Reactions: JimMorrison19

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I searched in this thread to see whether anyone has posted the combination to Hudson's safe with no results, so I ask whether anyone knows it and is willing to share it here?
52645264 gets you two dancing cats and an explanation that you cheated because it isnt finished :p

Reactions: JimMorrison19

blackcat97

Mar 15, 2023
there is a bug when i go to work in the sub
recruit or research when i click nothing happen and the game stuck

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
Can you get locked out of events if you progress lessons to fast and skip visiting gf for one week as an example? or will the scenes play out in order no matter what?

Stellar game btw, always surprises me how much I like these HTML text based games.

Also a minor annoyance; there should be an option to quick swap to other clothes from the " go outside menu" if you aren't brave enough yet to wear for example your working outfit to go to SUP.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Can you get locked out of events if you progress lessons to fast and skip visiting gf for one week as an example? or will the scenes play out in order no matter what?

Stellar game btw, always surprises me how much I like these HTML text based games.

Also a minor annoyance; there should be an option to quick swap to other clothes from the " go outside menu" if you aren't brave enough yet to wear for example your working outfit to go to SUP.
There are SOME events that trigger after specific lectures that you can miss, for example a professor might want to meet you at night, if you don't show up you can't get that event later. But emily/adriana/mia/sisters main paths are all separate :)

Reactions: xeratzy
Sep 1, 2019
It would be nice if I could do domination and feminization. I get not allowing domination and submissiveness or bnwo, but just because you become feminine doesn't mean you can't dom someone, hell it's one of the classes your character can take.

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
It would be nice if I could do domination and feminization. I get not allowing domination and submissiveness or bnwo, but just because you become feminine doesn't mean you can't dom someone, hell it's one of the classes your character can take.
true that, why not have the MC become a dominant Dickgirl?
would make for some interesting side content

Reactions: Majordeathwish

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
So I'm also getting nowhere with Mia etc after a certain point on the Dom route. I think you kinda make out with her when she asks for money and that's the last you see of her to my knowledge.
Yup found the bug, it gets stuck after 2 events. Fixed it, probably will release the hotfix soon!

Reactions: Yaksy

GigaChadUru

Nov 11, 2020
I used the skip intro button but now my name is Noah. Is there any way to change your name? A console command or something?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I used the skip intro button but now my name is Noah. Is there any way to change your name? A console command or something?
There's no way to change your name, yet.

There seems to be a bug of the game sending me through the intro again if I wait inside the bedroom.
Uhm... That shouldn't happen haha.. Are you sure you're not using your v0.1/v0.2 save?

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
If you blow the mugger, does he still take some of your money? Cus somehow my math was off when I bought a outfit and then missed the Sunday rent payment by $20 dollars.

chanleii

Jun 25, 2017
Hotfix is not compatible with images from build v0.3, incorrect file formats i.e. path to "Images\Clothes\1.webp" but the files are "Images\Clothes\1.png"

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Hotfix is not compatible with images from build v0.3, incorrect file formats i.e. path to "Images\Clothes\1.webp" but the files are "Images\Clothes\1.png"
The links are now updated, saves should work. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Just got back to where I was at before, budgeting my money better this time. Shame I can't wear the cheerleader outfit outside of the shop (and can't go under the knife again) but now I guess I'm waiting on the next update. But I enjoyed myself, can't wait till we see more of the story.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes