NOTAVPfan

Jul 6, 2018
Sorry if this comes off as a broken record, but I have a few questions about the game before I decide to download.
1 - Is the cheating/netorare/culkoldry of all types avoidable for all routes - fem/sub/dom/etc?
2 - I like feminization/sissification games, however I'm repulsed by masculine male lovers and I don't like full MTF. Is MxM forced? I don't see pegging or futa tag so are we forced to have sex with masculine guys? Also, how far does the fem go? Are we able to stop at femboy or is MTF/MTShemale forced?
3 - Racist stuff disgusts me. Like, if it is not optional or referenced at all without the User specifically choosing it, its a no from me. So if you don't pick that path, is it not in the game at all, as in not even mentioned or seen? The first pic seems like a fem path but it has a black dildo so it seems like there's some bleed-through (I know this is really overzealous and making a mountain out of a molehill, but there's been bait and switches like this in other games.) Are fems forced to see Blacked or other racist content?
Sorry for the paragraph and if this comes off as rude, just want to make an informed decision before interacting with a game that has those types of tags. Nothing against people who like those tags and content, just not my thing. And I'm not begging the author to change their own game for me or others; if it does have those things, then I'll just move on and not complain.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Sorry if this comes off as a broken record, but I have a few questions about the game before I decide to download.
1 - Is the cheating/netorare/culkoldry of all types avoidable for all routes - fem/sub/dom/etc?
2 - I like feminization/sissification games, however I'm repulsed by masculine male lovers and I don't like full MTF. Is MxM forced? I don't see pegging or futa tag so are we forced to have sex with masculine guys? Also, how far does the fem go? Are we able to stop at femboy or is MTF/MTShemale forced?
3 - Racist stuff disgusts me. Like, if it is not optional or referenced at all without the User specifically choosing it, its a no from me. So if you don't pick that path, is it not in the game at all, as in not even mentioned or seen? The first pic seems like a fem path but it has a black dildo so it seems like there's some bleed-through (I know this is really overzealous and making a mountain out of a molehill, but there's been bait and switches like this in other games.) Are fems forced to see Blacked or other racist content?
Sorry for the paragraph and if this comes off as rude, just want to make an informed decision before interacting with a game that has those types of tags. Nothing against people who like those tags and content, just not my thing. And I'm not begging the author to change their own game for me or others; if it does have those things, then I'll just move on and not complain.
Hello! It's normal to have questions, i'm more than welcome to answer :)

1. In version 0.1 there's no straight up cuckolding, your girlfriend mentions it, your mother mentions it and such, but you're girlfriend is technically "loyal" in all of the paths. (Spoiler alert: She might have done something behind your back but you didnt see it). Unfortunately, the only way to avoid any ntr including it being mentioned is to go with the domination/vanilla route. ( Just pick dom classes and thats it.)

2. I should definetely add the pegging tag because there's some pegging lol. Almost nothing is forced in this game, there is one event where you suck a dick, but you are warned beforehand and can skip the event completely.

3. Ya if you don't pick bnwo classes it won't really get mentioned. Ofc you will see like a black dick/dildo once in a while but the color/race wont be mentioned at all. ( Spoiler alert: the screenshot with a black dildo is of another character and the character doesnt even mention that its black)

Also, unfortunately you can't be a dom sissy/trans right now, a couple of people have asked for that, but i'm not planning to make a dom+fem route for a while. Fem right now is tightly knit with being submissive.

Hope you give it a try! :)

NOTAVPfan

Jul 6, 2018

1. In version 0.1 there's no straight up cuckolding, your girlfriend mentions it, your mother mentions it and such, but you're girlfriend is technically "loyal" in all of the paths. (Spoiler alert: She might have done something behind your back but you didnt see it). Unfortunately, the only way to avoid any ntr including it being mentioned is to go with the domination/vanilla route. ( Just pick dom classes and thats it.)

2. I should definetely add the pegging tag because there's some pegging lol. Almost nothing is forced in this game, there is one event where you suck a dick, but you are warned beforehand and can skip the event completely.

3. Ya if you don't pick bnwo classes it won't really get mentioned. Ofc you will see like a black dick/dildo once in a while but the color/race wont be mentioned at all. ( Spoiler alert: the screenshot with a black dildo is of another character and the character doesnt even mention that its black)

Also, unfortunately you can't be a dom sissy/trans right now, a couple of people have asked for that, but i'm not planning to make a dom+fem route for a while. Fem right now is tightly knit with being submissive.

Thanks for the response, but the cheating is a dealbreaker for me; yes, even just mentioning that it happened or skipping over any scenes of it. If that was changed I'd love to play, otherwise, no thanks. Anyway, good luck on your game and other future endeavors!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MegyMonster

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019

See what I mean.I asked a question about "what kind of incest" in the game in my last post and I'm still waiting for a answer.Still haven't got a response,I guess I'll stay away from this game good luck dev.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
See what I mean.I asked a question about "what kind of incest" in the game in my last post and I'm still waiting for a answer.Still haven't got a response,I guess I'll stay away from this game good luck dev.
Jeez man sorry, just didnt see the message.

In v0.1 there's only one proper incest event, your sister can suck your dick. Other events between you and your sisters/mom are only teasing.

You can always just not do the family events if you dont want to, just dont do the events that appear on saturday and sunday in your room.

Also i will be making an incest toggle at some point that changes mother to step mother and sister to step sister.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Dev

I doubt I'm the only only that experience this even if I use Linux and old version of chromium instead of sucking at the windows tit.
obscured_limk.png

As you can see the passage link is buried under the media. I have to hack the html to force the link to be visible to continue on,

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Jeez man sorry, just didnt see the message.

In v0.1 there's only one proper incest event, your sister can suck your dick. Other events between you and your sisters/mom are only teasing.

You can always just not do the family events if you dont want to, just dont do the events that appear on saturday and sunday in your room.

Also i will be making an incest toggle at some point that changes mother to step mother and sister to step sister.
Thank you.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Dev

I doubt I'm the only only that experience this even if I use Linux and old version of chromium instead of sucking at the windows tit.
View attachment 2878271

As you can see the passage link is buried under the media. I have to hack the html to force the link to be visible to continue on,
Awh thats the only passage I used absolute position on... Thanks for the report, will be fixed in v0.2!!

Reactions: Fakesmurf

ZenithXIV

Jul 26, 2017
Oh and yes, heard some feedback about how routes are too "extreme" per say, making you an asshole when you pick dom or a loser when you pick sub. This is genuinely to cater to most people's wants, from my experience a lot of people want that fantasy/stereotypical trope.
I understand, but I prefer the dominant stuff only if it stays in the bedroom. I don't like the extreme of turning the guy into a colossal asshole to women. What I'm trying to say is don't lean too much into women are objects side of things and maybe add some filler to demonstrate the character's care for the people he fucks.

After all, being dominating doesn't necessarily mean you need to be a raging asshole. Totally irredeemable bastards are not my cup of tea. That's just my opinion, though. More nuanced characters appeal to me because it makes them seem more human. Love to see what this game has in store. Maybe you could split the Dom path. One would be a raging asshole and the other could be more modest. Just a idea, though.

Last edited:

rodiy30

Nov 23, 2020
Thank you.
Patreon doesn't allow incest, so you can bypass it by giving the player a choose to write the relation with family.
For example landlord can be switch to mother and landlord's daughter can be switch to sister instead.

A nice long update for being a first version!

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes