88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hello! Thanks for the feedback, in the future I'll definitely look into making the domination stat combine with others better, making you a dom femboy for example. Currently yeah there's only strict routes, but at the start of the game I even comment that you shouldn't pick domination lectures together with others, it makes things weird :) I will also try to implement a choice during the chastity work event, so if you don't want to wear one, you won't be forced to :)
So that mean if we follow domination lession with other we like we don't gonna det the weird action from the sisters whe we have chosen domination class as well, they act like we didin't picked domination class. It weird even if we pick domination class only the sisters keep acting like we didin't piked domination class only and it weird.
I hope to see reacion on domination class, like we didn't know you piked domination class. It strange that domination class didin't got itno acount with the MC sisters. I don't evengot sommoned into dimostration one I got domination class along side with faminization, I atted all 3 together but got asked o go with dom student since I follow that path as well to give some dimostartion as dom, weird it didin't happen.

I prefer famminzation only if I dom class student and don't even like follow orders. You must fix sisters on dom class rute becous I play 3 of them becom better dominant MC.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I do agree this feminization class is more like a sissification class. But since this is a game about sissification I can see why it twist the idea of feminization to fit the game. I also wonder why I still havent seen a game with positive feminization on this site.
becous all femminzation & sissification games on this site riquire all of them forced chiastity cage. This is why.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Thank you for the feedback!

I'm making some changes that I will implement in v0.2. You will no longer be able to pick dom classes with anything else, they will be mutually exclusive. I will expand the dom route a whole lot more though, already working on dom work events. Did this to make the game simpler. In the future I will definitely explore options of different classes mixing, for example dom and fem to make you a dominant femboy or something, but currently I'm not working on that. Also, you're not required to pick 3 classes, if you don't like bnwo or dom, you can always just pick sub and fem, or just sub :)
I picked 3 class Dom, Fem and the last one, just in case some good BBC pick my interest.
One in home, car it look like Dom class got ignore completly. MC been kep misstreated by his sisters. The hell and they wan MC force to watch BBC fuck some chick? Come on Dom classneed to e take into acount even in kitchen with girlfriend and sisters why it aint the case. I feel likeI haven't picked the domination class at all when I picked for sure.

Edit: after picked domination class the sisters kept calling MC "loser" the hell? I didn't picked sumbmission class at all, the only calss I despise.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Also, unfortunately you can't be a dom sissy/trans right now, a couple of people have asked for that, but i'm not planning to make a dom+fem route for a while. Fem right now is tightly knit with being submissive.

Hope you give it a try! :)
Sorry not into sub-fem. I prefer be fem-dominint trans. Since it ain't even planned i better wait and don't evenn go play it the fem-sub trans not for me. It unfair the dom-fem ain't even in gam and sub-fem trans it. Really unfair. I want be dminat other even if I do femminization and dominant class together.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I picked 3 class Dom, Fem and the last one, just in case some good BBC pick my interest.
One in home, car it look like Dom class got ignore completly. MC been kep misstreated by his sisters. The hell and they wan MC force to watch BBC fuck some chick? Come on Dom classneed to e take into acount even in kitchen with girlfriend and sisters why it aint the case. I feel likeI haven't picked the domination class at all when I picked for sure.

Edit: after picked domination class the sisters kept calling MC "loser" the hell? I didn't picked sumbmission class at all, the only calss I despise.
Hello, this is a quote from my game:

"I would advise against picking anything else if you choose domination, you will get almost no events to trigger if you do. Good luck :) - MegyMonster."

I mentioned that dom classes currently have no impact on other routes as well, I don't understand how you're surprised that something happened that I specifically said would happen.

In v0.2 the dom route is mutually exclusive. Currently I do have plans to make a dom+fem route, but much later, probably after the main story is complete.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
becous all femminzation & sissification games on this site riquire all of them forced chiastity cage. This is why.
i know you are probably joking but this is the current situation... not "why" (the reason) it happens

my question was why there aren't many positive feminization paths? iirc the Shattered has a "dominative" feminization path, can't remember any other games have done something similar.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hello, this is a quote from my game:

"I would advise against picking anything else if you choose domination, you will get almost no events to trigger if you do. Good luck :) - MegyMonster."

I mentioned that dom classes currently have no impact on other routes as well, I don't understand how you're surprised that something happened that I specifically said would happen.

In v0.2 the dom route is mutually exclusive. Currently I do have plans to make a dom+fem route, but much later, probably after the main story is complete.
Well I guess I gonna wait till it wil be implemented, after 5 years then since it not planned right away. Such a wast of huge potential of the game. Till then good luck.

edit: The fuck so main stori is fem submissive bitch? fuck I'm out it relly unfair that sub is mainstoryline. I can't stand game like that.
again good luck.

It time to drop the game into delate leter folder on my pc.

i know you are probably joking but this is the current situation... not "why" (the reason) it happens

my question was why there aren't many positive feminization paths? iirc the Shattered has a "dominative" feminization path, can't remember any other games have done something similar.
Not joking, becose there none. So tell me soem ame where you see MC on feminationa path as dominant trans gender. tell me few name. But til then I never gonna trust a where we can't play as dom if we go onto femminization path as dominant character.

But right now all ot sissication famminzation had chastity forced one subimission with bee able to choos on our own to be dom or not.

I not joking.

Last edited:

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
But right now all ot sissication famminzation had chastity forced one subimission with bee able to choos on our own to be dom or not.
Not all Sissification have forced chastity, but as far as i know, there is only one where you can be dom. Demidemon already told about Shattered.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Not all Sissification have forced chastity, but as far as i know, there is only one where you can be dom. Demidemon already told about Shattered.
Nope, I havent see no option on to refuce or not. it was forced.

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
How much is in there for sub gay players into feminization? Seems like so far the game is mostly femdom.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023

I think it's just because most people wouldn't enjoy it tbh, and spending time doing so would leave less time to do content that people do like. From my personal experience, most people like over exaggerated/fantasy type fetishes that they wouldn't do themselves IRL. As a dev I of course understand that you don't need to wear a chastity to be trans, that's ridiculous, but most people find it hot so why not! :)

Reactions: Fakesmurf

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
How much is in there for sub gay players into feminization? Seems like so far the game is mostly femdom.
What do you mean? There will be some male on male content in v0.2, but there's still not much. The story is only just picking up so I want to lean into the transformation aspect a bit more, like becoming more and more into guys as time goes on and not being into them immediately! :)

As the game progresses you will definitely be able to experience more and more male on male events, the plastic surgery clinic will also help you with feminization in the future, in v0.2 you will be able to shave your legs already.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
If everything goes according to plan in v0.2 you will have an option to turn down the chastity :)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Well lets recap.
Here we have/got:

Dom Class= NON Canon Path what if

Femminization/Sub/BBC = Spinles due who submit and threated like shit under feet by his own family and girlfriend = Subimissive Main Story Canon Path :mad: (I didn't took submission) Spineless MC.

Dom Class/Femminization Class/BBC class = Not a goddemn main story, non canon path. (Will be added after game is complated (After 5 years)) it sadden me that it not main focus of the game be dominant one as main path (Still sisters act like we didn't took Domination class, how the heck they know what we took? Wasn't suppost to be confidantial unvircity policy? They need ask which class I took :mad: How they find out?:eek::eek::eek: Privacy in the sup world is on public disposal?) :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Disapointed and wested potential of class meaning. Too bad see you after 5 years.

The main story spinless submissive sissy MC ain't for me.

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

What do you mean? There will be some male on male content in v0.2, but there's still not much. The story is only just picking up so I want to lean into the transformation aspect a bit more, like becoming more and more into guys as time goes on and not being into them immediately! :)

As the game progresses you will definitely be able to experience more and more male on male events, the plastic surgery clinic will also help you with feminization in the future, in v0.2 you will be able to shave your legs already.
To be clear : does that mean gay content apart from the sissification path is outside the scope of possibilities?

Good continuation.

Fakesmurf

Jun 6, 2022
It's sort of funny: people complain about the fact that their specific fetish/interest/opinion/way of life isn't covered in a tone which is beyond kindly asking to think about it, no they sound like they actually want to bully the developer into catering towards their specific needs.
Seriously: if this isn't to your taste, okay, move on, nothing to see here.
If you really think there is such a huge market for your ideas then somebody will develop it one day - or you might do it yourself even.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Hello.

To be clear : does that mean gay content apart from the sissification path is outside the scope of possibilities?

Good continuation.
Oh.. Haven't even thought about it, so probably not. Unless enough people want it, then I might consider it :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oliz82
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes