Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Way to many pointless clicks - why do we have to wait after school for the sex shop?
The "structure" of the links is not good. e.g Why is the mall above the SUP?
Tips and Credits should be in the sidebar.
Add a wait link in the sidebar.
The sidebar itself should be more compact that we dont have to scroll to see all the info.

And tbh - its very linear even kind of kinetic. You cant avoid stuff ... sure you can not visit classes ... but that is not the point. You get the chance to say that you dislike stuff, but sooner or late the game forces you to do that anyways.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I like the game so far. I wish there were more side events though, sometimes the game feels a bit empty.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
how do i put my old safe file in the new game?
Unfortunately I don't think it's possible because I named the html file differently ( You could maybe get around this by renaming the html file to "The SUP", but I'm not sure..) Even if it is possible it will break your save file.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Same here. Wasn't like that for the 1st version. So pretty sure it's not a FP.
Fix it, or not. Up to you.
I will if I know what to fix haha. The html file is straight from twine and I scanned the images folder multiple times and it says zero threats found. Maybe it's the notepad file that's giving issues?? I genuinely don't know what to remove because I don't get the alarm.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes