88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
birdwatching-in-camper-in-toscana-1.jpg

Looking for Femminization/Domination/BBC as MC dominant. Still nothing.
Looking by chnages logs still nothing about domination path with others as well. Just gonna peep trwoard it.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Is it the end of the update when you start working for the principal? I'm kind of just stuck on loops with nothing to do now. Can't do more classes, Emily dates is just the basic one, and working at the store just gives me dosh.
Depends, there are a bunch of routes that are not dependant on each other. There's a bnwo emily route with like 7 events that start after lecture 12, phone events, camera spying events, family events etc. You know that you completed them if you just get the same "basic" event again and again.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Leyja does say that the MC can take it off, but I was expecting to be able to put it back on for work to earn the extra $100. Maybe it was for that time only. It was unclear to me. Also, I was wondering why you weren't allowed to wear the skirt to work if you liked it in an earlier scene with her.
Hello! :)

You couldn't wear the skirt because the skirt isn't in the game yet haha, it was just a gif, but the skirt as an item that you can equip doesn't exist. :D

Also, after you get the chastity from Leyja, you shouldn't be able to go to work without it. Can you work without one after you get it?

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
This game has some really hot content, but is just too frustrating to play at this point IMO. You can't save up money because you keep getting robbed. You can't buy the tazer because apparently MC does not see a need for it. So it's just a series of setbacks going nowhere.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Hello! :)

You couldn't wear the skirt because the skirt isn't in the game yet haha, it was just a gif, but the skirt as an item that you can equip doesn't exist. :D

Also, after you get the chastity from Leyja, you shouldn't be able to go to work without it. Can you work without one after you get it?
It'd be cool if you can eventual enable the skirt.

I know that you're eventually forced, and that's ok, I was just wondering if you were intending to eventually allow voluntary, at least in instances like the sex shop where you've done it at least once. I understand the "you're not comfortable aspects in other places.

I hope you can eventually see more using the camera. Or at least check to see if Ava knocked over, moved, or disabled the camera. Ava's seemed kind of boring, but I only tried it the once.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
This game has some really hot content, but is just too frustrating to play at this point IMO. You can't save up money because you keep getting robbed. You can't buy the tazer because apparently MC does not see a need for it. So it's just a series of setbacks going nowhere.
I chased down the robber and got security to beat him up and got my money. It's weird how after the first attempted robbery, there the MC "Sees no reason to buy this". That's...weird. I think it has to be a bug.

edit: also if people are suggesting things, I'd like to see more home events besides just the weekend content. Idea of mom becoming total dommy mommy and giving maintenance spankings and stuff would be super hot <3

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
You get robbed twice, both of those times you can get your money back. During the first robbery the game even tells you where the robber is running, I thought I made it obvious that you could chase him to the mall haha. The taser unlocks for non dom routes after the second bully event.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I chased down the robber and got security to beat him up and got my money. It's weird how after the first attempted robbery, there the MC "Sees no reason to buy this". That's...weird. I think it has to be a bug.

edit: also if people are suggesting things, I'd like to see more home events besides just the weekend content. Idea of mom becoming total dommy mommy and giving maintenance spankings and stuff would be super hot <3
That's actually a fair point lol didn't think about it :D Yeah after you get robbed you should be able to get the taser, I will add this option to v0.3.

Will keep the suggestions in mind. I definitely want to add more random events, especially house/family stuff ;)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Just hunting down some bugs:
Dom class and the girfriend want the MC ask her to permission to cum? the fuck? shuld'ev it alredy fixed?

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes