mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
I skipped 1 days Classes because I didn't like that day's class but now I cannot get my femininity to 70. Stuck at 66 and there doesn't seem to be a way to increase it.

lerpcapu

Apr 25, 2021
This is a nitpick but it bothered me more than it should:
You misuse the term "chastity" throughout the game.
Chastity is just the act of refraining from having sex, it is not an item. The item you call "chastity" would be called "chastity device" or "chastity cage" instead.

Nobody is 13 pages of comments seemed to care about it so it's probably not a huge problem, but that would be a simple fix, at least in the writing going forwards.

Reactions: Gold Onyx

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Chastity is just the act of refraining from having sex, it is not an item. The item you call "chastity" would be called "chastity device" or "chastity cage" instead.

Nobody is 13 pages of comments seemed to care about it so it's probably not a huge problem, but that would be a simple fix, at least in the writing going forwards.
I was just about to comment on the same thing

Reactions: Gold Onyx

nikkidoll

Feb 17, 2021
The principal thing shouldn't be like, every day. Also getting to 1000 seems a massive grind - like, it's at least well over 100 days of it, probably 2 or 300 it seems?

nikkidoll

Feb 17, 2021
also i should clarify this is quite fun, but needs some expansion :)

Other small annoyances: It's really not obvious wwhen you have messages on the phone; it's annoying to have to wait multiple times on days with nothing but work.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
The principal thing shouldn't be like, every day. Also getting to 1000 seems a massive grind - like, it's at least well over 100 days of it, probably 2 or 300 it seems?

The game explicitly says that that part hasn't been fully developed. I assume that in the future you will be able to recruit more people at the same time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MegyMonster

Legion408

Jan 23, 2022
This is a surprisingly good game with sexy dialogues and interesting fetishes like SPH, PE, Humiliation and Exhibitonism(Male). All of them I haven't seen much in this website. I think those are strong points that make this game unique. Also the selected pics and gifs are awesome.

Lot of femdom games nowadays kinda boring now since they use the same fetishes and tropes. This game is one of the exceptions I think. Keep it up :D

Last edited:

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Question- Does Main turn into Female, or is it just females/males control your life as male?
You will be able to turn into a female eventually if you have enough feminization, but currently it's not in the game.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I skipped 1 days Classes because I didn't like that day's class but now I cannot get my femininity to 70. Stuck at 66 and there doesn't seem to be a way to increase it.
You probably mean feminization? I don't know why you think 70 is the goal haha :D The only thing that it changes is that you can go to the sup with the chastity on :)

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023

Will fix in the next update, thank you.

Reactions: lerpcapu

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
During the main story beats you'll have the ability to get 100-300 recruits at a time. Also, getting 1000 people recruited will lead to one ending, there will be 2 or 3 more endings that won't require you to reach that goal.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
once you take the help principal path there's no longer any classes? What lecture number does it end on?
You're forced to help the principal either way, the main story is pretty linear so far. It ends on... 19 I think? Don't worry though you will still meet/interact with the professors, just maybe not as often :)

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes