MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
This is a surprisingly good game with sexy dialogues and interesting fetishes like SPH, PE, Humiliation and Exhibitonism(Male). All of them I haven't seen much in this website. I think those are strong points that make this game unique. Also the selected pics and gifs are awesome.

Lot of femdom games nowadays kinda boring now since they use the same fetishes and tropes. This game is one of the exceptions I think. Keep it up :D
I'm glad you enjoyed it ❤❤

Reactions: Legion408

Balicanbreeze

Mar 7, 2021
You're forced to help the principal either way, the main story is pretty linear so far. It ends on... 19 I think? Don't worry though you will still meet/interact with the professors, just maybe not as often :)
I haven't met or interacted with the professors at all since I had to start working for the principal, nor had any classes. Up to day 70ish

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Since you seem much more active here than on discord, I'm going to repost my question from discord here.

How do you feel about players suggesting possible scenes?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I haven't met or interacted with the professors at all since I had to start working for the principal, nor had any classes. Up to day 70ish
Yes, I meant that you will interact with them in future releases. In v0.2, after you complete 19 lectures and do a couple of events with the principal, the university content is done.

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
You probably mean feminization? I don't know why you think 70 is the goal haha :D The only thing that it changes is that you can go to the sup with the chastity on :)
thought doing so will unlock further content. also found the cats behind the safe. cool easter egg.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MegyMonster

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
just starting this but my first suggestion is to let people name the main character.... like I didnt even think HTML game devs still made the mistake of having fixed named MC its pretty weird to see it anymore and kind of jarring lol.
"Mistake" is probably a poor choice of words but seriously, allowing the player to name the protagonist is one of the best aids to immersing them in the story and hyper simple to implement in an HTML game.
I'll throw out more suggestions later probably once I run through the whole thing but this jumped out at me

• Red Heart

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Would be nice if the Dev reach the point of the game update where we can get a involuntary path story when playing the Dom path, like some black/white dude takes note of MC's gal or at some point options to choose which will make the lecturers from sub and/or fem class notice MC's potential or maybe all of the above..since original voluntary path can up to 3 classes.
I mean usually involuntary path stories from 1/3 to mid way of the story got longer play through since you started grinding Dom path first before playing others, maybe include option to lower Dom stat too which will limit player's choice of options for conversations.
What? That will end up too grindy? There are many grinders in F95, probably only the new gen that who are too weak to grind :sneaky:.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
just starting this but my first suggestion is to let people name the main character.... like I didnt even think HTML game devs still made the mistake of having fixed named MC its pretty weird to see it anymore and kind of jarring lol.
"Mistake" is probably a poor choice of words but seriously, allowing the player to name the protagonist is one of the best aids to immersing them in the story and hyper simple to implement in an HTML game.
I'll throw out more suggestions later probably once I run through the whole thing but this jumped out at me
Yeah I'm planning to add it to v0.3. It's not as hyper simple as you think, a lot of my variables are tied to names, so if I used the "Find and replace" command on my whole project to make it a name variable, it would mess up some systems :D But I'll definitely do it soon, a lot of people seem to want it :)

Reactions: Tyrranus

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Yeah I'm planning to add it to v0.3. It's not as hyper simple as you think, a lot of my variables are tied to names, so if I used the "Find and replace" command on my whole project to make it a name variable, it would mess up some systems :D But I'll definitely do it soon, a lot of people seem to want it :)
best to do it early then and glad to hear its coming

• Red Heart

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Yes, I meant that you will interact with them in future releases. In v0.2, after you complete 19 lectures and do a couple of events with the principal, the university content is done.
What sort of "events" ? I've met the principal in his office but nothing else, have I reached the end?

nyanc

Sep 4, 2017
Nice update. qol improvements make it a lot smoother, the main thing that popped into my head while playing was that a 'Wait' button on the town screen would have saved a lot of clicks.

Content wise, I think the incest stuff could use some more events to have more buildup and the dom route could have you feminize someone else.

Separating the dom route at this point makes sense, but it is good to hear you're going to work out a Dom/Fem route down the line

• Red Heart

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Im guessing because its so early in development but many times you go to your 'office' to work for the principal there is no options you just lament your bad numbers

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
What sort of "events" ? I've met the principal in his office but nothing else, have I reached the end?
There are three events after you unlock the ability to recruit people for the principal. His office is only open on Tuesdays and Thursdays so go to the SUP at that time. ( It basically switches from Monday, Wednesday, Friday to Tuesday and Thursday)

After those 3, the sup content is done. There's a lot of new content with Emily/Adriana/Spy camera though, but if you did all of that then you reached the end.

Reactions: warrenitro

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
There are three events after you unlock the ability to recruit people for the principal. His office is only open on Tuesdays and Thursdays so go to the SUP at that time. ( It basically switches from Monday, Wednesday, Friday to Tuesday and Thursday)

After those 3, the sup content is done. There's a lot of new content with Emily/Adriana/Spy camera though, but if you did all of that then you reached the end.
I never unlocked triggered whatever event allows you to buy the cameras, how do ya do that?

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I never unlocked triggered whatever event allows you to buy the cameras, how do ya do that?
Cannot check at this time, but I know for sure that you can't get if you're on the dom route. For others I think it unlocks after a certain lecture or when you reach enough submissiveness :)

Reactions: Tyrranus

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Cannot check at this time, but I know for sure that you can't get if you're on the dom route. For others I think it unlocks after a certain lecture or when you reach enough submissiveness :)
that explains it. The other routes were of less than 0 interest to me.

• Red Heart

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021

Thanks, I got the "End of walk around the Sup" msg and Emily keeps repeating and it's been quite a while since I heard from Adriana. I think I'm done 'till the next update :)

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes