subli

Jul 30, 2020
A few other thoughts I had too. When you're first asked to wear the chastity belt at work I don't think you're told about taking it off. At least I didn't notice, and thought that I was still wearing it. There are a few scenes where your sisters show videos of them with black guys where the dialogue is very BNWOy but the game doesn't give any BNWO points.

Also a couple of wishlist items: Could we please get a wait command in the outside and a notification when we have new phone messages? Also, I'm not thrilled by the fact that we have to be willing to cheat on our girlfriend. I want my cheating one directional. :(

Reactions: 1Teddy1

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
A few other thoughts I had too. When you're first asked to wear the chastity belt at work I don't think you're told about taking it off. At least I didn't notice, and thought that I was still wearing it. There are a few scenes where your sisters show videos of them with black guys where the dialogue is very BNWOy but the game doesn't give any BNWO points.

Also a couple of wishlist items: Could we please get a wait command in the outside and a notification when we have new phone messages? Also, I'm not thrilled by the fact that we have to be willing to cheat on our girlfriend. I want my cheating one directional. :(
Will keep these in mind, thank you! <3

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Way to many pointless clicks - why do we have to wait after school for the sex shop?
The "structure" of the links is not good. e.g Why is the mall above the SUP?
Tips and Credits should be in the sidebar.
Add a wait link in the sidebar.
The sidebar itself should be more compact that we dont have to scroll to see all the info.

And tbh - its very linear even kind of kinetic. You cant avoid stuff ... sure you can not visit classes ... but that is not the point. You get the chance to say that you dislike stuff, but sooner or late the game forces you to do that anyways.
Hello.

You have to wait to work after the sup because some events, random and not random take place during the evening, like meeting Emily.

Didn't really think about the structure of 4 links, but will change it in v0.3.

Will keep the sidebar tips in mind. Definitely some solid ideas <3

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Already replied to other people about it. I scanned it again and found no threats, also tried searching for the file you named and didn't find it...
There is no single one executable file in archive. I checked main html file in virustotal and they found nothing. Windows Defender found nothing. Archive in Mega is 100% clear.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
There is no single one executable file in archive. I checked main html file in virustotal and they found nothing. Windows Defender found nothing. Archive in Mega is 100% clear.
Thank god man I was going crazy haha. Thank you! <3

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I play the dom route and was just robbed. Then I reloaded because I saw in the mall that you can buy a taser there. But either I am blind or there is no button to buy the taser....

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I play the dom route and was just robbed. Then I reloaded because I saw in the mall that you can buy a taser there. But either I am blind or there is no button to buy the taser....
Dom route players currently can't buy the taser because you have no use for it. In every instance of getting robbed/fighting etc you can win without one. In future versions it will be usable by doms though.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
My dom stat is at 49 and all I can do is chase the thief unsuccessfully....
When he runs and you chase him, the game tells you he's running to the mall, so when you get put outside just go into the Mall and it should trigger the continuation of the event.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Balicanbreeze

Mar 7, 2021
Is it the end of the update when you start working for the principal? I'm kind of just stuck on loops with nothing to do now. Can't do more classes, Emily dates is just the basic one, and working at the store just gives me dosh.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Will keep these in mind, thank you! <3
Leyja does say that the MC can take it off, but I was expecting to be able to put it back on for work. I know she forces you later, but she might reward you for doing so unasked. Maybe it was for that time only. It was unclear to me. Also, I was wondering why you weren't allowed to wear the skirt to work if you liked it in an earlier scene with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes