IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
dont have to wear it all the time just at work and in class its just to increase stats and its only that one time (that i know of)
Unfortunately, you do end up being forced to wear it. At some point after the first chastity choice in the sex shop, the boss tell you you gotta wear it and you have no choice but to do it.
I didn't go any further than that once it happened but I'm guessing it essentially put you further on the Fem & Sub routes even if you happen to choose only one of those routes. (I picked Fem only when that happened)
Giving choices that end up being pointless will definitely disappoint the players who chooses them. And if the dev happen to have plans making those choices meaningful at some point then it should be made clear.
Today, I played this game
It was pleasurable, but I wish there was a Netorase route with a normal MC (neither alpha nor loser) or a Netorare route with a normal MC (neither alpha nor loser)
Indeed, some minor/tame variants of the current routes would be welcome.

Reactions: Enlight432

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Unfortunately, you do end up being forced to wear it. At some point after the first chastity choice in the sex shop, the boss tell you you gotta wear it and you have no choice but to do it.
I didn't go any further than that once it happened but I'm guessing it essentially put you further on the Fem & Sub routes even if you happen to choose only one of those routes. (I picked Fem only when that happened)
Giving choices that end up being pointless will definitely disappoint the players who chooses them. And if the dev happen to have plans making those choices meaningful at some point then it should be made clear.

Indeed, some minor/tame variants of the current routes would be welcome.
you only have to wear it at work, and if you dont have it on when you click the link to change for work it gets equipped

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
Is there also a way to get into a chastity cage without feminization? I love chastity, but I don't have anything with feminization/sissification.

Sissydusty

Jul 27, 2023
MegyMonster I know I haven't subscribed in awhile but I do have a request if it's possible. Do you think we can chose the MCs Fem name? Nora doesn't work for the name I've chosen for him at the beginning and kinda takes me out of the immersion. Just a idea

Reactions: GamerDaddy

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
MegyMonster I know I haven't subscribed in awhile but I do have a request if it's possible. Do you think we can chose the MCs Fem name? Nora doesn't work for the name I've chosen for him at the beginning and kinda takes me out of the immersion. Just a idea
I don't even have a female MC name choice as far as I remember. It does suck running around femme presenting and using a male name.

Reactions: Sissydusty

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Good idea, don't know why I didn't think of that myself :D

Will add an event during which you'll be able to change your name in the next update :)

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes