Lombardest

Dec 17, 2017
HappyDaedalus I really like the way this game handles many of the male romances.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't have much to say about the others that hasn't been said already, but I mostly agree with the positives. The chemistry with Sakar surprised me, and even Belmont makes me interested in seeing what will happen next.

Reactions: KirYn

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
HappyDaedalus I really like the way this game handles many of the male romances.

I don't have much to say about the others that hasn't been said already, but I mostly agree with the positives. The chemistry with Sakar surprised me, and even Belmont makes me interested in seeing what will happen next.

I don't like how you have to agree to everything Alaric wants. If you refuse him once he is just gone forever which seems weird.

Dragonbite

Aug 27, 2017
View attachment 2403343 View attachment 2403345 View attachment 2403347

Where did these three scenes come from? I saw everything else, but I didn't see these three scenes.

She's going to be a prominent character in the Hassar route, for sure.
Cool. Since you say Hassar's route I guess she doesn't have her own/independent route? That's actually something I was curious about for Carolyn as well. Since only Varga's route is fleshed out and getting Carolyn is sort of hidden I was wondering if she had a route planned out?

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 1.82GB
Compressed size Q90: 260MB

PC & macOS = /

v0.1.9

lenno931

Nov 21, 2020
Well, considering the current mod (as of this very minute) is for v0.90 and you obviously installed it inside v0.1.9 .... well, yeah, of course it would. You gotta give me more time than a few minutes to update 6k lines of code bud.
Yeah sorry, didn't mean that as an offensive. But how do you make the stuff every time that fast by your own? xD

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah sorry, didn't mean that as an offensive. But how do you make the stuff every time that fast by your own? xD
I'm not offended bud, honestly. It's all good, I was just surprised by your post if I'm being honest.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So what is this nobody route I see in the update log. Is it where you leave the adventurers when you get to the small town?

Defrik

Jul 31, 2017
So what is this nobody route I see in the update log. Is it where you leave the adventurers when you get to the small town?
the update is about the fall of sarah´s kingdom, ending beeing a slave to the Hassar. the nobody route is part of that path (kill the emissary, lie about the hassar´s ring)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
the update is about the fall of sarah´s kingdom, ending beeing a slave to the Hassar. the nobody route is part of that path (kill the emissary, lie about the hassar´s ring)
There's far more Nobody paths than that bud... and nice spoiler by the way.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheSurvivalOfSarahRose-0.1.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
So long story short my computer had a sort of reset and I lost my saves with this.

Checked the past several pages for some but didn't see any. Anyone got saves for each route?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Survival of Sarah Rose - MultiMod Edition (v0.90 Update)
View attachment 2295691

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod is updated to the latest (non-chronological version number) v0.1.9

Go get you some.

Regards and enjoy... time for an adult beverage and a bite to eat. Take care.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes