HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Any progress on the slave route? I know that development "near-future" is way different from consumer "near future," but I figure it's been long enough that it's not annoying to check back in.
Actually, you're in luck the previous update (v0.1.9) was a very big update aimed at expanding the slave route. So there is actually quite a bit of content on that story line now, even a few potential endings.

Reactions: fzdudesome

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Why do all the characters have to be pretty, even the orcs.
I mean, for those people who are into it, the Sailor-route with Captain Belmont plays into the ugly-bastard trope. The old-soldier route also to some lesser degree.

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
What the heck guys, looks like devs haven't done gallery and filled everything but the first 3 cgs with this one image
It's a placeholder CG to test locked/unlocked states for gallery CG's.

I'm still working on getting it fully operational, I managed to get through the hardest parts (I think), and now it's just a ton of manual busy-work to get it up and running. Manual busy work that I have to balance against the fact that I also need to write the game, produce the game, code the game, promote the game, upload updates and keep followers up-to-date.

I'm definitely going to get around to it, hopefully in the next few updates, but it keeps sort of slipping down the list of stuff I need to do. Same with the walkthrough stuff, I have a vision for it but it's just a pain to actually get around to it.

Reactions: ben1414

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I also see theres a virgin tag. Is the protagonist virgin. Because when she banged someone for the first time she didnt mention anything but was fucking like a pro, jumping on any cock like its nothing.
Also when you let in that Varga guy in your room, i thought they gonna have a chat or something but no, it goes drastically immediately for the marriage, without my choice even lol

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Try to get the Lady Carolyn path, can anyone give me a hint into the right direction what I should do to get there? Thanks.

Larklin

Aug 5, 2019
Try to get the Lady Carolyn path, can anyone give me a hint into the right direction what I should do to get there? Thanks.
Go down the kingdom path, but don't go with Varga or Marion, and eventually an option to ask Lady Carolyn for advice will come up. A fair warning, there isn't that much content. But if you're a real fan of Lady Carolyn, you should try the warrior path. The path is much longer than the kingdom path, and while Carolyn isn't a focus of it, there may be a little surprise near the end of it's current content.

Reactions: Gribaboz

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Really? Yet another VN I get insta-pulled from the OP. They aren't doing this with any other mod, only SanchoMod. Fuck it, I'll update it anyway for you folks... this is all getting beyond ridiculous.
Hey, I just seen your comment, do you mean by chance they are unlinking your mods from the OP? If so, they are doing the same with compressed posts.

If you have not checked into GCR in a while, you might start here and go from there, it is worth the read, let's just say F95 lost all but 3 people who compress games...you will also start seeing double compressions in threads, and more, and some with no compressions at all :cry:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, I just seen your comment, do you mean by chance they are unlinking your mods from the OP? If so, they are doing the same with compressed posts.

If you have not checked into GCR in a while, you might start here and go from there, it is worth the read, let's just say F95 lost all but 3 people who compress games...you will also start seeing double compressions in threads, and more, and some with no compressions at all :cry:
I was able to get it placed back yest afternoon.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty
Jun 17, 2017
Just played the game for the first time and found myself in the Marion path. Really hungering for more. I hope the protagonist will have to decide sooner or later wether to prioritize her husband or her brother

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
God, I love courtly intrigue, so my only complaint is that there's not enough of the Marion route yet. I'm hoping we can start scheming and plotting soon.

EroDollRP

Oct 23, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 19294, in script
    jump SailorPath4
ScriptError: could not find label 'SailorPath4'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 19294, in script
    jump SailorPath4
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'SailorPath4'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Survival of Sarah Rose V0.2.9
Wed Apr 19 02:04:11 2023
help pls
I also have this error and am requesting help.

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
How to get on sailor route in latest version (0.2.9)?

I remember giving this game 4* rating after the first version, saying that there's a danger the weight of all possible paths might finally break the author's will to continue, and that graphics need improvement...

It's time to change it to 5* rating. All paths have interesting content, really depends on personal preference and graphics have improved a lot. It might become my favourite adult VN.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
How to get on sailor route in latest version (0.2.9)?

I remember giving this game 4* rating after the first version, saying that there's a danger the weight of all possible paths might finally break the author's will to continue, and that graphics need improvement...

It's time to change it to 5* rating. All paths have interesting content, really depends on personal preference and graphics have improved a lot. It might become my favourite adult VN.
If I remember it right, go with kate, be submissive to the fat sailor on the boat, he'll appear again later on, follow him to his ship, then just be submissive again to him, then later there will be an option to ask him to take you somewhere, and you get the sailor route (it only goes on to arriving the place and switching clothes then nothing else for the route)

Reactions: lordrango

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
If I remember it right, go with kate, be submissive to the fat sailor on the boat, he'll appear again later on, follow him to his ship, then just be submissive again to him, then later there will be an option to ask him to take you somewhere, and you get the sailor route (it only goes on to arriving the place and switching clothes then nothing else for the route)
I think I've tried every possible variation for that. Kate and Sarah together, Kate alone, Sarah alone, please the captain once, please him multiple times, pay with jewels etc... Whatever I do, Sarah and Kate end up in Lethram, and Sarah is offered to join mercenary company. If she refuses, she can end up on mage or thief path, or end up in Rahayal.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
I think I've tried every possible variation for that. Kate and Sarah together, Kate alone, Sarah alone, please the captain once, please him multiple times, pay with jewels etc... Whatever I do, Sarah and Kate end up in Lethram, and Sarah is offered to join mercenary company. If she refuses, she can end up on mage or thief path, or end up in Rahayal.
You need to join the mercenary company to be on the path to meet the sailor lol, thought that it also happen on the refuse path

Reactions: lordrango

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sarah has to agree to get trained by Kate, fail at that, and leave the mercenaries. She'll then meet Captain B on the docks and can board his ship to start the quest.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Sarah has to agree to get trained by Kate, fail at that, and leave the mercenaries. She'll then meet Captain B on the docks and can board his ship to start the quest.
Sailor route can be accessed on any of the 3 routes of training

• Wow
Reactions: Stretta

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
That may well be true, but as a clue it is too vague to be useful to someone trying to find the path.
It's honestly linear from the moment Sarah decide to join though since no matter what training you pick, you will get to meet the captain then pick the options that let you interact with him (also Sarah will only fail at the training with Kate if she had sucked the captain's dick and he fucked her then she meets up with him again then she leaves the mercs behind to go with him)

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes