catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
None of my saves will load - I'm guessing we have to make a new game?
Just looked on SS, apparently this update is (mostly) Mage path.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It's Funny Lady Carolyn gives off Vampire Vibes. Rather Sexy,seductive Vampire Vibes. Perhaps a little bit of a succubus vibe aswell. LOL.

Reactions: g0i5y

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The Survival of Sarah Rose v0.3.9 PC Compressed -
Pixeldrain

Hey bud, your folder structure is a tad fucked up. You have folder TheSurvivalofSarahRose-V0.3.9-pc inside of folder TheSurvivalofSarahRose-V0.3.9-pc.

Easily sorted but it might confuse non-tech folks. Just sayin'.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Survival of Sarah Rose - MultiMod Edition (v0.2.9 Update)
View attachment 2295691

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Update (v0.3.9)

Go get you some.

Links in the mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Note: This VN update only progresses the Mage path fork and adds a bit to the Sailor fork.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Reactions: Raxac

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
None of my saves will load - I'm guessing we have to make a new game?
Just looked on SS, apparently this update is (mostly) Mage path.
The last save before the end of the previous version did not work for me, but the next older one did.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Am I missing something? She has some chats w/ the king and a former flame, bro moves on up, she chooses between two guys, has sex once or twice w/ the lucky winner, and makes one decision about some merchant attack. But in the screenshots here and in the official sales place there seems to be a lot more, same with the tags.. Should I be making some specific choices along the way to get to the actual game / rest of the content?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Am I missing something? She has some chats w/ the king and a former flame, bro moves on up, she chooses between two guys, has sex once or twice w/ the lucky winner, and makes one decision about some merchant attack. But in the screenshots here and in the official sales place there seems to be a lot more, same with the tags.. Should I be making some specific choices along the way to get to the actual game / rest of the content?
Leave with Kate. That'll set up a number of scenarios. Staying behind does the same, with the city wining or losing the battle, nobles loyal or rebellious, etc. but leaving with Kate is the fastest way to interesting stories.

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
the story of the game changes depending on if you decide to leave everything behind and go with Kate or stay with your brother.
Escaping with Kate has several subplots, one of them is learning Magic

Reactions: HypnoKitten

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Leave with Kate. That'll set up a number of scenarios. Staying behind does the same, with the city wining or losing the battle, nobles loyal or rebellious, etc. but leaving with Kate is the fastest way to interesting stories.
Huh.. stayed behind and there was no battle to win / lose or anything... Strange. K, I'll try leaving w/ Kate, thanks!

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes