Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Also I'm curious to know if Samarya find a way to survive to the fall of Balgrad in the princess/queen path. I suppose that the Mythram army and the mercenaires successfully routed Xan despite his powers if we trust the mage route. But without Sarah I don't think that were able to défait the shadow horror. So or she was able to escape by a secret passage during the mess that follow, or she escaped with Xan and become her apprentice instead of Sarah ( I think that it's hinted during the mage route that she could have magic potential), or she was enslave by Mythram or the mercenaries, or she simple died.

I hope that we will able to meet her and offer her asile one way or another if she is alive.

Also I I hope that we will meet Kate and her band of cutthroat again if only to rub our success as ruler to her face.

It makes me also question what other external threats we could meet, after the disaster of their invasions the nomade shouldn't want to try again soon especialy with the eastern province reinforce but if Hassar is really determined he could probably try after 5 years to raise a new army to try to invade Rosanna with the help of the kingdoms that he has already subjugated.

Maybe that one the others neihboring kingdom will try to invade fearing the growing power and influence of Rosanna ?

Personaly I would bet an invasion from Mythram or the orcs. Something big enough that would force a union from the disparate kingdoms to defeat the threa. And all the shaenigans that imply.

Reactions: HappyDaedalus

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Is there some sort of guide? Or scenes checklist?
I guess I can list the major routes off the top of my head. For specific scenes you should probably just make a new save whenever you're given a choice. Anyway, from memory:

Princess Route - Take the threat from the desert seriously.
Slave Route (not much content yet) - Don't take the threat from the desert seriously.
Warrior Route - Go with Kate when she offers to take you away. Accept their offer to join.
Mage Route - Same as Warrior Route, except you decline their offer, then scream when a cutthroat corners you.
Rahayal Route - I can't actually remember exactly, I think you followed the Mage Route, except you run, rather than scream? Maybe?

Aaand that's about all I remember. Sex and romance scenes tend to be more about whether you want it or not, rather than major route changes. There's some variation if you have an extra character with you of course, but broad strokes are the same.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I can definitely look into that. Unfortunately, as I've mentioned before, my actual coding skills are a nightmare. I've spend nearly an entire day in a state of rage as I tried to make a gallery-system work, haha.
No problem.
I don't know how to code in Ren'py, but I can understand it could be complex.

I know Sancho1969 add the option to rename saves in the mod they made for Bad Memories.
Also Lust Campus by has the options to rename and delete saves.
Maybe they can help you to code those features.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion to help us, poor players, to manage all the routes you provide us.
I really don't want you to go in a couple of days in state of rage because of this :)
The number of routes your game offer is insane! You could almost make 2 or 3 games with all these paths.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No problem.
I don't know how to code in Ren'py, but I can understand it could be complex.

I know Sancho1969 add the option to rename saves in the mod they made for Bad Memories.
Also Lust Campus by has the options to rename and delete saves.
Maybe they can help you to code those features.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion to help us, poor players, to manage all the routes you provide us.
I really don't want you to go in a couple of days in state of rage because of this :)
The number of routes your game offer is insane! You could almost make 2 or 3 games with all these paths.
I've too many projects to do a complete SanchoMod at the moment, so let me know if a SanchoMod minus a ChoiceGuide/SanchoGallery would be of assistance. That would be all the quality of life benefits including GUI tweaks, etc. I'll see what I can do in between breaks from other projects.

Edit: Fuck it, you made it sound like all I know how to code is named saves so I'll even let you rename Sarah, deep rooted of course... that's how we roll:
Good enough for now? Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Survival of Sarah Rose - MultiMod Edition (v0.70 Update)
TSOSR_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Edit: Fuck it, you made it sound like all I know how to code is named saves so I'll even let you rename Sarah, deep rooted of course... that's how we roll:
Good enough for now? Regards.
Sorry if I made it sound like all you know is how to code named save, it wasn't my intention at all.
I just feel that the option was missing for this game with all the routes it has. As HappyDaedalus write they may currently lack the skill to add it, and I don't know how to code in Ren'py, I try to help by finding someone who's know how to do so.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Survival of Sarah Rose - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1977431

Go get you some.
( Mod Thread is pending moderator approval, see temp section below for now )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Below is temporary until mod thread is approved for public viewing:

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:
Current revision: 08/10/2022 22:00 CST
Download: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Wow!
Thank you very much sir!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry if I made it sound like all you know is how to code named save, it wasn't my intention at all.
I just feel that the option was missing for this game with all the routes it has. As HappyDaedalus write they may currently lack the skill to add it, and I don't know how to code in Ren'py, I try to help by finding someone who's know how to do so.
I was just pokin' fun at you.... gave me an excuse to go above and beyond just your name save request. I haven't even played the VN yet :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: damnedfrog

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
To get there you need to:

Can you say if there's a pattern for what routes get expanded and created. At the moment, there seems to be some repetition. but is this intentional or purely coincidental? The next update you hinted was going to be towards the Warrior path. Does this mean the next update we could look forward to would be the princess route? Assuming you don't write any short or medium stories if you got a little fatigued.

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Can I ask what kind of femdom content I can expect, and if there is a certain route I should follow that has a worthy amount of femdom?

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Can you say if there's a pattern for what routes get expanded and created. At the moment, there seems to be some repetition. but is this intentional or purely coincidental? The next update you hinted was going to be towards the Warrior path. Does this mean the next update we could look forward to would be the princess route? Assuming you don't write any short or medium stories if you got a little fatigued.
It's a bit of a complicated juggling act in terms of when which stories get updated. My goal is to keep it mostly balanced, but sometimes I also very heavily feel like writing a particular route, so I'll dive into that one and get ahead of the story by a good bit.

Then there is also the cooperation with the artists. My goal is to always release every update when it is art-complete, so depending on the progress I might sometimes push back certain art-heavy updates, to buy more time to get them complete.

So while there is not a fixed update cycle, I will try and keep a balanced pace to keep all the stories moving ahead, but that is balanced out by the fact that there can sometimes be other factors that require me to push different updates.

Can I ask what kind of femdom content I can expect, and if there is a certain route I should follow that has a worthy amount of femdom?
There is some femdom content in the following route:

There are some others planned, but for now that's what is available.

Reactions: dakilladj
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes