HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
So what do I need to do to find Samayra? I reached a few endings, but somehow I managed to miss her.
She shows up on either the soldier route or the mage route, whichever you take. In the case of both, it requires running away with Kate. When you're on either of those routes, you'll always encounter her.

As for other routes (like staying in the castle with Thomas), Samayra doesn't show up in those (yet).

Reactions: x~Minchen~x

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Ok, Samayra is already my favorite, even though she doesn't do much yet. (Lily seems nice, too. Loyal yuri knight x princess is a rare sight.) I also like the mage route so far, fighting the mercs felt impactful. Not so sure about Razaphel and Xan yet, they both seem like really bad news. Either get tentacled or bored to death? Hm...And Sarah is always so quick to offer her body. x.x

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
I have a problem with my patreon, it doesn't show me the news event when I have the correct pledge. Could someone tell me which path the next update will be ?

Reactions: HappyDaedalus

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
I have a problem with my patreon, it doesn't show me the news event when I have the correct pledge. Could someone tell me which path the next update will be ?
Oh, that's strange. I imagine it has to be something on Patreon's side because I do see other people liking it, so it can't be entirely hidden. Odd.

To answer your question, this is the most recent update:

Looking forward to v0.6

With the release of v0.50 now about a week or so behind us, it's time to look forward towards v0.60!
Update v0.60 will be focused on expanding the mercenary/soldier route. It will pick up where the story left, right after the fall of Bagrad, and it will explore what happens in the aftermath and will see the mercenary company set out towards new land.

As always, I'll continue to update by giving you previews, sketches and other behind-the-scenes insights in between the release of the actual game updates.

As for the deadline, while it's gonna be hard for me to pick an exact date at this moment, I do feel comfortable predicting that an August release should be very doable. As soon as I am able, I'll give you all an actual concrete date.
Until then, stay well and I hope you're all excited about the upcoming next chapter!

rainbowsash

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. This is the best erotic game i played in a while. Reminded me of Choice of Games stuff. The only thing i hope for is that you'll be able to handle this many diverging story branches without dropping the quality.

Btw the branch where you stay in Rosanna and kick invaders' asses for now looks completely disconnected from the rest of the story. It won't be this way in the future, right?

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Wow. This is the best erotic game i played in a while. Reminded me of Choice of Games stuff. The only thing i hope for is that you'll be able to handle this many diverging story branches without dropping the quality.

Btw the branch where you stay in Rosanna and kick invaders' asses for now looks completely disconnected from the rest of the story. It won't be this way in the future, right?
Thank you for the kind words!

And yes, the "Princess"-route as I call it for those staying in Rosanna, is quite different from the other routes like Mage/Soldier. These bigger storylines will sometimes intersect (Like Mage/Soldier at Bagrad), and will at other times be wildly different. Sometimes moments that are very big in one branch (like Bagrad), will only briefly be reflected on in another route.

However, all stories play out over a similar amount of time, and in the grand scheme, will all come together at a similar endpoint. I say similar, but of course, that endpoint is quite broad and will look quite different depending on what route you're playing. But what I mean is that they all are working towards a concrete endpoint. The story has a very concrete ending in mind, it is not planned to drag out forever.

Having said that, a lot of this is mostly aimed at what I call the major-storylines. These are fully-fleshed out stories, wildly different, large casts of characters and many sexual encounters of every particular preference. The idea is that when you play one of those, you get the 'whole' story, or at least something that feels complete.

Other than that, there are medium and small storylines. The medium storylines are decently big, and they tell/show you a unique part of the story, but they don't necessarily tell you the whole story of the game. An example of that would be the "Slave"-route, when Sarah loses the war to the Tribes.
Finally, small routes are routes that really don't affect the main story at all, and they are mostly designed to play into a particular niche-kink or tell a small contained story. A planned example of that would be Sarah living on the farm at "Gallow Creek".

Right now I'm really mainly focused on delivering the major-stories, because those are the most important. But I occasionally work on medium and small routes when I feel like I want to take a break.

I hope that gives you a bit of an insight into how I approach working on the game.

Reactions: Kalrotix

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017

And yes, the "Princess"-route as I call it for those staying in Rosanna, is quite different from the other routes like Mage/Soldier. These bigger storylines will sometimes intersect (Like Mage/Soldier at Bagrad), and will at other times be wildly different. Sometimes moments that are very big in one branch (like Bagrad), will only briefly be reflected on in another route.

However, all stories play out over a similar amount of time, and in the grand scheme, will all come together at a similar endpoint. I say similar, but of course, that endpoint is quite broad and will look quite different depending on what route you're playing. But what I mean is that they all are working towards a concrete endpoint. The story has a very concrete ending in mind, it is not planned to drag out forever.

Having said that, a lot of this is mostly aimed at what I call the major-storylines. These are fully-fleshed out stories, wildly different, large casts of characters and many sexual encounters of every particular preference. The idea is that when you play one of those, you get the 'whole' story, or at least something that feels complete.

Other than that, there are medium and small storylines. The medium storylines are decently big, and they tell/show you a unique part of the story, but they don't necessarily tell you the whole story of the game. An example of that would be the "Slave"-route, when Sarah loses the war to the Tribes.
Finally, small routes are routes that really don't affect the main story at all, and they are mostly designed to play into a particular niche-kink or tell a small contained story. A planned example of that would be Sarah living on the farm at "Gallow Creek".

Right now I'm really mainly focused on delivering the major-stories, because those are the most important. But I occasionally work on medium and small routes when I feel like I want to take a break.

I hope that gives you a bit of an insight into how I approach working on the game.
So, is the path where Sarah beat the barbarians a "medium" storyline route like the slave route?

Wich are the big storyline route like soldier and mage ?

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
So, is the path where Sarah beat the barbarians a "medium" storyline route like the slave route?

Wich are the big storyline route like soldier and mage ?
The major storylines are Princess (staying in Rosanna and beating the barbarians), Mage, Soldier and Rahayal. Each of those will eventually build out to something that covers the entire story, from one perspective or another. They're also the routes that interact with the most characters and have guaranteed straight and lesbian-exclusive playthroughs.

Reactions: Kalrotix

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
The major storylines are Princess (staying in Rosanna and beating the barbarians), Mage, Soldier and Rahayal. Each of those will eventually build out to something that covers the entire story, from one perspective or another. They're also the routes that interact with the most characters and have guaranteed straight and lesbian-exclusive playthroughs.
Cool ! Thank ! I'm happy to know that the princess route is a major one. I enjoy being the good queen.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

With all theses routes may I suggest you add the option to name and delete saves ?
It will help to manage the different playthroughs.

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
I cannot finish the mage route, it gives me img not found error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is the current end-point of that route, so you've finished all the currently available content on that route. So it's not an error that the game stops there.

With all theses routes may I suggest you add the option to name and delete saves ?
It will help to manage the different playthroughs.
I can definitely look into that. Unfortunately, as I've mentioned before, my actual coding skills are a nightmare. I've spend nearly an entire day in a state of rage as I tried to make a gallery-system work, haha.

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Oh, I just noticed the pool picture. Where do you get to that scene? I just finished the merc route so far (and claimed Samayra for myself). Very grim, but believable.
You can have it in the mage route after saving Samayra.

And I agree, I finished the warrior route yesterday. It's a very grim path that doesn't hide the horrors of warfare and the comportment of mercenaries. But it also makes the true moments of nobility and kindness shown by Attila, Sarah, and the merc more shining.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes