fblvks

Aug 8, 2017
This game is an actual masterpiece.
Yes, it has decent chunk of flaws but it masterpiece does not need to be flawless!
I am VERY engaged in warrior storyline( and it is such a quality work!), which surprises me, because i started playing this game looking for slave and slave-adjacent routes (i actually found this game because i was searchng by humiliation tag!), but here it just feels wrong to go that way, i think this happened to me only second time in all h-games i played!

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
This game is an actual masterpiece.
Yes, it has decent chunk of flaws but it masterpiece does not need to be flawless!
I am VERY engaged in warrior storyline( and it is such a quality work!) because i started playing this game looking for slave and slave-adjacent routes
I understand you, I began to play for the slave route because I like taming and training content. And finally, the mage, warrior, and princess routes became my favorites. I just like the mysteries, dramas, and evolutions of Sarah in each one of them.

but here it just feels wrong to go that way, i think this happened to me only second time in all h-games i played!
I think that it's because the author shows us truly what the horrors and tragedies of being a conquered country are. Sarah not only lost her freedom and her title and her freedom, but she also lost a brother, a friend, and everybody that she know. And it's also what happened to all her subjects, even worst. The description of the troops of Hassar plundering and raping everything in the city is heartbreaking and Sarah herself is reduced to a trophy to be taken into a faraway land.

it's also why I like the princess route, even if we can recuperate the kingdom in the other routes I like to be able to stop this tragedy to happen.

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
Reactions: ZeroBae

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
How to fix this? (this shows up when i open gallery)
The gallery is a bit of a work-in-progress, because I haven't really managed to find the time/energy to really make it work. It's in there right now, more as a proof-of-concept than a real functional gallery.

So that bug is sadly not resolved for the moment, nor is the gallery really very functional (it only contains 2 images from the game right now).

I either need to find the time and sit down for it, or find someone who actually knows how to code it properly haha.

Reactions: ZeroBae

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
How to get to this scene?

it's not from the warrior path is it?

sorry i just craved for more samayra scene :)
Haha, no worries. Samayra is one of the most popular characters in the game right now I think. For those particular scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw did Sarah just killed Xanthippe in Warrior path?

(yeah i just started mage route rn)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes