4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
Definitions as found in VNDB

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Definitions as found in VNDB

I made a post about the different terms and the differences between them (can look it up in my post history).

From my relatively short time on this site, tags appear to be a mixed bag. Some games have tags that have absolutely no business being there. Other issue is that the available tags are pretty limited. You could have have a game where your MC steals women from other people, but still be incorrectly tagged as cheating or NTR (whereas netori would be the best choice for this particular scenario).

Reactions: Koulo077

smth4nothin

Jul 6, 2017
I made a post about the different terms and the differences between them (can look it up in my post history).

From my relatively short time on this site, tags appear to be a mixed bag. Some games have tags that have absolutely no business being there. Other issue is that the available tags are pretty limited. You could have have a game where your MC steals women from other people, but still be incorrectly tagged as cheating or NTR (whereas netori would be the best choice for this particular scenario).
I mean, yeah. Even disregarding NTR/cheating for a moment, tags like "gay" or "lesbian" mean the game can range anywhere from a full homosexual experience to including a single optional same-sex scene.

Which makes the disproportional outrage over the "ntr" tag even more puzzling. Has there been a thread that had to include a "Yes, this games includes [topic], deal with it. All complaints will be removed." disclaimer for any other tag?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just like plain old cheating. You know, where the wife or girlfriend goes behind the MC's back, either willing or by corruption, and honks (honk, honk) on some other dude. Call me old fashioned. :confused:
Well, here you basically pay 1million for the privilige to forgo serveral (of your) human rights, work hard and do as you are told in exchange of some extra pussy IF they are in the mood for it. Thats the premise.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, here you basically pay 1million for the privilige to forgo serveral human rights, work hard and do as you are told in exchange of some extra pussy IF they are in the mood for it. Thats the premise.
That might be one of the dumbest plots for a H-game I've heard in awhile, and that's saying a lot.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That might be one of the dumbest plots for a H-game I've heard in awhile, and that's saying a lot.
No kidding. I mean i've seen a few ntr/femdom plot but this is just painfully dumb. It gets into your face which just makes it hard to ignore it. The setup of Tyrant seems absolutely brilliant in comparison.

For the Dev, if he reads: The blowjob render is godawful. The lips an the cock is totally out of sync. And about other nuances. The mc pays 1million to join a swingerclub, please try to use an upperclass bedroom props if there are any? Not some empty bedroom with a ******* plastic alarm clock radio on the nightstand.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I'm looking forward to the ntr and cuckold content if any! Hopefully she becomes dominate and in charge and gives you an ultimatum that you can watch her fuck other guys or the marriage is over! You then agree and enjoy watching other guys fuck her while you jerk off at the swinger club. She gets fucked by corrupt CEO's, Villains, Black guys, White guys, etc.

Holy shit the wife is smoking hot. This is the in game wife (right):

View attachment 315414

Imagine watching her get fucked by guys at a club over & over again and you're the cuckold! That would be fantastic! I'd definitely sub to his patreon.
i am also looking forward to the ntr but in this case the mc is becoming dominate and in charge and you give the wife an ultimatimum she can watch how you fuck other girls or the mariage is over.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well, here you basically pay 1million for the privilige to forgo serveral (of your) human rights, work hard and do as you are told in exchange of some extra pussy IF they are in the mood for it. Thats the premise.
no pussy worth that much.. he should just divorce that bitch or never married her in the first place it would have been cheaper to just hire some prostitute instead of paying a 1 million.

BjornG

Nov 5, 2017
Hey everybody, I am the creator of this game. I love to read your opinions about the game and I have taken what you guys have said into big consideration. First of I will re render the the blowjob scene because I am not happy with the result of those. Secondly I will change the cost dramticly to enter the swinger club. I thought that the Swinger club would be an exclusive club for the rich and beautiful but I can clearly see that I overslept it with the price of 1 million. I am thinking about changing the price to 10K and have more focus on the "beautiful" aspect. The game will contain multiple paths and one of them will be the cuck path but for people that are not interested in that it will of course involve other paths for our mc to take.

Thanks again for trying my game and giving some good criticism!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This game is actually about joining a cult. You have to pay *holds pinkie to mouth* $1,000,000 just to join the "Swinger's Club". Plus you have to be regularly drug tested, sterilized, and some other ridiculous demands and you can't talk about it with anyone. It's like somebody made Nxivm: The Game.
Imagine being rich and powerful and a swingerclub tells you you can't enter without a vasectomy... Better. Imagine you try to open a club and ask a loan for it telling that membership is tied to vasectomy. I'd totally loan/invest money in such and sign up right away! No, actually not. Such club would either be a lesbian only sex club or bankrupt immedaitely.
But who cares, i like the black haired girl.
no pussy worth that much.. he should just divorce that bitch or never married her in the first place it would have been cheaper to just hire some prostitute instead of paying a 1 million.
hold up a minute, are you trying to tell me this guy pays 1 milion us dollars to join a swingers club, gets neutered and doesn't partake on any of the pussy while his wife gets dicked and carpet munched left and right?
I don't wanna judge but that's a scam. and only a twat would accept it.

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Hey everybody, I am the creator of this game. I love to read your opinions about the game and I have taken what you guys have said into big consideration. First of I will re render the the blowjob scene because I am not happy with the result of those. Secondly I will change the cost dramticly to enter the swinger club. I thought that the Swinger club would be an exclusive club for the rich and beautiful but I can clearly see that I overslept it with the price of 1 million. I am thinking about changing the price to 10K and have more focus on the "beautiful" aspect. The game will contain multiple paths and one of them will be the cuck path but for people that are not interested in that it will of course involve other paths for our mc to take.

Nice game and nice renders!
Maybe I'm fussy but work with morph abit more, like when in sexscene, the C*** in her V** looks like it goes into her groin instead. Morph her V**..
The scene when she is sucking MC's C***, her mouth looks like a duck more than a blow..

Try to involve some dforce, or push-force-modifier to create some realistic gravity in the game.
Not to mention those big tiddies surely have some weight and are affected by gravity when she laying in bed. They shouldn't be as same shape as when the girl stands up.

The babes, we're all different and this is not my taste. Too big of a pair on those chicks, but maybe thats how female biology works as a milf.

Demo, yup, no doubt.. 24pics.

I'm going to give this game some updates/versions, coz I like the renders.
Therefor give this game a rate, coz it's pointless and unfair to rate something this early.

Good luck and don't give up!:)

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Tone the requirements down and give more details why this is so god damn worth it to the rich to join. Can cozy up with other powerful men and women? Give some hints. Offer exotic, luxurious parties at kickass locations for free as part of the service for such membership? Give us a clue. Throw some slack. They ask so much for it.

And for the love of god, that cheap destitue-grade chinese plastic alarm clock radio has to go. These guys are rich and were just willing to pay 1 million to join a club. They are willing to spend huge money for the finer things in life right? Yeah, that clock bothers me :LOL:

So all i can say is don't slack on the details. If they are rich, make them appear rich. If the club is so amazing, make it amazing. Tell the story, don't skip on it.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Tone the requirements down and give more details why this is so god damn worth it to the rich to join. Can cozy up with other powerful men and women? Give some hints. Offer exotic, luxurious parties at kickass locations for free as part of the service for such membership? Give us a clue. Throw some slack. They ask so much for it.

And for the love of god, that cheap destitue-grade chinese plastic aram clock radio has to go. These guys are rich and were just willing to pay 1 million to join a club. They are willing to spend huge money for the finer things in life right? Yeah, that clock bothers me :LOL:

So all i can say is don't slack on the details. If they are rich, make them appear rich. If the club is so amazing, make it amazing. Tell the story, don't skip on it.
Yep BjornG Listen to this guy. You don't have to change too much of your initial idea. Nor listen to anyone complaining about cuck/ntr.
You don't have to change the 1 mil either, if you make the game reflect why that price is so high. As the man says, the details matter. Also make everyone actually beautiful. If that's the premise of the club as well. I'd say the black haired woman in glasses is just plain unattractive. Small waist big ass too large breasts, also too old. Tone down such traits a little. I would have kicked her from such a club already. If they are going for beautiful, plastic and augments should be a no no.

Reactions: BjornG

BjornG

Nov 5, 2017
Nice game and nice renders!
Maybe I'm fussy but work with morph abit more, like when in sexscene, the C*** in her V** looks like it goes into her groin instead. Morph her V**..
The scene when she is sucking MC's C***, her mouth looks like a duck more than a blow..

Try to involve some dforce, or push-force-modifier to create some realistic gravity in the game.
Not to mention those big tittydies surely have some weight and are affected by gravity when she laying in bed. They shouldn't be as same shape as when the girl stands up.

The babes, we're all different and this is not my taste. Too big of a pair on those chicks, but maybe thats how female biology works as a milf.

Demo, yup, no doubt.. 24pics.

I'm going to give this game some updates/versions, coz I like the renders.
Therefor give this game a rate, coz it's pointless and unfair to rate something this early.

Good luck and don't give up!:)
Thanks for the tips, I still have a lot to learn in daz and I feel like I barely scratched the top. I will take what you have said in to consideration and try to improve my renders in the future!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes