VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Swinger Couple [Demo] [BjornG]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have played the demo, that is quite promising!
The rich couple (if pays 1 million dollars to join an elite swingers club, then it is!) finally decide to try this new lifestyle, and they both agree and are anxious but excited at the same time.
The vasectomy (i hope only temporary for him) can be a understandable choice, so all male members can creampie the club's women in complete safety, without remaining pregnant.
I hope to see soon many cuckold/swinging scenes with stockings, high heels, garter belts and in general sexy lingerie, the typical swingers club outfits!

conho

Jan 7, 2019
I played, I liked and I see a promising future for this game, I hope the developer does not get lost during the creation, as I have seen in other games. I wish good luck and great work

Reactions: Koulo077 and BjornG

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
An option to see the paths unfold from the female perspective would be amazing. Something to think about. Achievable and pretty fucking awesome if you have the plot under control. Some of us just love dominant POVs regardless of the gender. ;)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
An option to see the paths unfold from the female perspective would be amazing. Something to think about. Achievable and pretty fucking awesome if you have the plot under control. Some of us just love dominant POVs regardless of the gender. ;)
In my opininon in a swinger/cuckold game the perspective must be both male and female, in this way we'll see the couple's events that prepare to the lewd acts

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why is this marked as abandoned? Last update was about 3 months ago, i've seen games who haven't had any updates for half a year and they didnt get the abanonded tag.
If you keep contact and claim to keep working on it you wont get an abandoned prefix, if you don't you will.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So its enough if the creator just says he's working on it? what if there are no updates for years like this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/shoegazer-dungeons-and-prisoners.13687/ made a post on the last page. The creator has zero communication, only the odd i'm working on it which he's been yapping since 2016, thats close to 4 years and no update. Would that qualify an abandoned tag?
That's a request for a translation, the prefix wouldn't apply. If it was a game thread instead it would.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes