4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

flyhigh

Dec 7, 2018
Just in case, keys are arrow keys, Z and X. beyond thqtm I doubt we will be able to help in any significant way unless you are a bit more precise about your computer environment, are you in JP local for example ?
So its a Win7 system 64bit, JP local with applocale, keyboard layout eng, no controller or any usb except mouse and keyboard.
Have like 50 other games all works fine with arrow keys and z,x.
The problem needs to be something like the left controller support thing but i m really out of ideas right now, so.. =/

edit: looks like even with a virtuell keyboard software like the one from windows itself, dont have any impact on the game

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
So its a Win7 system 64bit, JP local with applocale, keyboard layout eng, no controller or any usb except mouse and keyboard.
Have like 50 other games all works fine with arrow keys and z,x.
The problem needs to be something like the left controller support thing but i m really out of ideas right now, so.. =/

edit: looks like even with a virtuell keyboard software like the one from windows itself, dont have any impact on the game
What is the path to reach the exe file ?
What is the computer name ?
(I'm just asking you to check for non ASCII characters, no need to actually post it)

I use an actual JP local, so I need to ask: Did anyone play it using applocale ?

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
So I was wondering, how do you get the milkdrop? I have read the books in the library and nothing happens from that. I was also wondering how do you unlock the elvish translations? I read the book behind the waterfall and the text is still gibberish.

One more thing is I don't have the option to fill the gold thing in the cave by Grim Groceries? Any advice?

Erokengo

Nov 26, 2017
I forget how to get the milkdrop, feed all the hidden succubi maybe? (sorry, I'm just pulling things out of my ass. Whatever it actually is I don't remember it being particularly difficult).

Anywho, after finding the thing behind the waterfall, go to the locked silver door in the ice area and go in. There ye'll find Fred's diary which is how ye'll learn Elvish. THEN go back to the Waterfall by the Grim Grocer, go the grave which'll tell ye to fill the vessel with milk and then ye can get back into that area.

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
So I was wondering, how do you get the milkdrop? I have read the books in the library and nothing happens from that. I was also wondering how do you unlock the elvish translations? I read the book behind the waterfall and the text is still gibberish.

One more thing is I don't have the option to fill the gold thing in the cave by Grim Groceries? Any advice?
The milkdrop is in the area north to the smithery in a cave

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
So i have finished the forest and desert dungeon and have to go to the ice dungeon. The pristess said it's in the north but i can't find it. I guess it's in the northeast area but those 3 rooms on the map are not accessable. Can't leave the map towards the northwest route, probably need a whip to swing from platform to platform like doing it in Secret of Mana. So any idea what to do next?^^

You get the grapple hook in the haunted mansion, this allows you to jump to the random logs sticking up out of the ground and advance to the third dungeon.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
I forget how to get the milkdrop, feed all the hidden succubi maybe? (sorry, I'm just pulling things out of my ass. Whatever it actually is I don't remember it being particularly difficult).

Anywho, after finding the thing behind the waterfall, go to the locked silver door in the ice area and go in. There ye'll find Fred's diary which is how ye'll learn Elvish. THEN go back to the Waterfall by the Grim Grocer, go the grave which'll tell ye to fill the vessel with milk and then ye can get back into that area.
Uh....you wouldn't happen to remember which section of that dungeon it would be in would you? As in how many doors you have to go through to find the diary? It's so dark in there.

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
Easy! Nice game, loads of CG and animations to get. simple puzzles and a bit if grinding for money/milk but can finish it in one sitting and enjoy all the bits in between.

There was a part where when i was getting the last heart in the dungeon on the bottom side of the screen with the big water fall you can walk under. You find another alter like asmodious where you have to fill the container with your milk. A sorcerous lady mentiones something about a tower, gives you the heart and then vanishes. I hit z to quickly and went past it. I hope i didnt miss anything . . .

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
Uh....you wouldn't happen to remember which section of that dungeon it would be in would you? As in how many doors you have to go through to find the diary? It's so dark in there.
it's in the last room, I think there was about ten rooms

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
There was a part where when i was getting the last heart in the dungeon on the bottom side of the screen with the big water fall you can walk under. You find another alter like asmodious where you have to fill the container with your milk. A sorcerous lady mentiones something about a tower, gives you the heart and then vanishes. I hit z to quickly and went past it. I hope i didnt miss anything . . .
Don't worry, she only really says two things: she tells you how to beat the final boss if you haven't worked it out yourself, and she talks about the events of other games in the series (Tower of Succubus, and one of the Castle of Succubus games, it doesn't give enough info to tell which). It's not like this is a lore-heavy series, and that makes it hard to understand what she means, but I'm pretty confident.

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
Don't worry, she only really says two things: she tells you how to beat the final boss if you haven't worked it out yourself, and she talks about the events of other games in the series (Tower of Succubus, and one of the Castle of Succubus games, it doesn't give enough info to tell which). It's not like this is a lore-heavy series, and that makes it hard to understand what she means, but I'm pretty confident.
Thanks man, good to know.

luta

Oct 30, 2018
also in the other game like this one my game is stuck with one animation idk what to do

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
1. Found the red gem but then the old guy said it wasn't his what to do?
2. Can't seem to find the purple gem
3. Who do I use the aphrodisiac on???
4. Can I re-enter the forest of illusion?
5. Why can't I get to the cum sequence of the video in the gallery? Are they not interactive?
6. Can the message result in sex a second time?
7. Game kept losing my progress even after saving any fixes?
Thanks

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
Finished it. Great game.

I absolutely hate that the gallery mode doesn't have sound effects, or a replay actual scene thing.

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
1. Found the red gem but then the old guy said it wasn't his what to do?
2. Can't seem to find the purple gem
3. Who do I use the aphrodisiac on???
4. Can I re-enter the forest of illusion?
5. Why can't I get to the cum sequence of the video in the gallery? Are they not interactive?
6. Can the message result in sex a second time?
7. Game kept losing my progress even after saving any fixes?
Thanks
1 + 2. You have to bring it to the desert bandits, one of them will swap you for the old man's gem.
3. You use it on the old man in the desert after he gives you his initial prize. Each time you do it, he'll increase your MP by 5.
4. No, and there's no reason to.
5. I don't think so, no.
6. Yes.
7. Can't help you there, sorry.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes