4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man i really like this game, story is interesting and full of potential. Girls are lovely, i hope even secondary get some character development and don't get forgotten in the future. So far iam enjoying the game and I cant wait to play more. By the way isn't vaginal sex tag missing? MC did have sex with Celia.

Reactions: CaramelCowboy

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Man i really like this game, story is interesting and full of potential. Girls are lovely, i hope even secondary get some character development and don't get forgotten in the future. So far iam enjoying the game and I cant wait to play more. By the way isn't vaginal sex tag missing? MC did have sex with Celia.
Thanks for playing! I do plan on keeping the secondary characters involved (optional content). They probably won't influence the plot but will be around for lighthearted content. I actually added the tag and I see it on the main thread but I don't see it pop up on when you over over it on the games section. I'll try asking a mod. Thanks for noticing!

Reactions: Kalsan

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Man i love this game already but the sound effects are gonna fucking kill me
That loud knock when the MC went to Celia's room and the wolf howl when he was leaving the tavern scared the shit out of me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That loud knock when the MC went to Celia's room and the wolf howl when he was leaving the tavern scared the shit out of me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Um . . . it's called in-game volume control. Or, just volume control generally. :oops:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Um . . . it's called in-game volume control. Or, just volume control generally. :oops:
except it doesn't work as it should? the music volume control works fine, but the other sound effects are loud as fuck unless you click mute all or lower the volume of the entire game in your windows sound tab.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
except it doesn't work as it should? the music volume control works fine, but the other sound effects are loud as fuck unless you click mute all or lower the volume of the entire game in your windows sound tab.
I haven't noticed this, not having my "master" volume set higher then what I use in games.. But it sounds like one of the audio channels renpy is using for those specific sounds isn't being addressed correctly :unsure: if it escapes any volume control.

Maybe it's relevant for CaramelCowboy

https://f95zone.to/threads/separating-video-audio-from-music-volume.64127/#post-4372597

• Red Heart

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Hey thanks for playing!
I thought I fixed that already. I have the music set on one channel and the ambientsound (crickets/birds , etc) on another. These can be controlled individually in the options. The other random stuff like knocks, falls, punchs, farts etc are on a channel that doesn't have volume control so I usually set them to very low volumes like 0.1-0.3 instead of default 1.
Probably doesn't help that I test with speakers so they're not really loud for me. I'll test with headphones next time.
I'll check the link posted by -L-L-MJ- and figure something out. Thanks for bringing it up!
Please apologize to your ears for me.
Also, that was an owl outside the tavern :LOL:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Why "hope" - you know its gonna be great!
Just keep going.:KEK:

ps.
the offer for betting ticket still stands...im even willing to share 50-50 all profit;)
well, to be truthful Caramel Cowboy could go crazy(er), reboot the game and redesign all the characters, change the plot or worse.......let me just say "The Phantom Menace"......JarJar Binks..... :eek::eek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We just have to keep the faith that he'll stay the same good crazy as now ;):LOL:

MyklK

Feb 28, 2018
Tried to download the Mega version and got this page. Not sure what the problem is.

1647757518946.png

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes