4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
great game so far only thing i wasnt a fan of so far was that i didnt have a choice with the prostitute. Hope the free roam parts of the game dont getmore complex usually not a fan of them but seem well done here.

Reactions: CaramelCowboy

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
great game so far only thing i wasnt a fan of so far was that i didnt have a choice with the prostitute. Hope the free roam parts of the game dont getmore complex usually not a fan of them but seem well done here.
I'm gonna change that in the next version. Should get a prompt at the beginning if you did or didn't go ahead with the prostitute. Can't really go redo it now because people have already done it but just pretend you didn't :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rdsxn

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Just finished playing this game CaramelCowboy really excellent game all around , surprised to see that this is your first game . Impressive debut , looking forward to see how the story unfolds in the future .
Thank you for leaving a review. Always grateful when I see those. Free roam will always be simple. I can't stand getting lost clicking arrows. Hope you enjoy the next part too!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AryanKarthick

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Man, these poor girls.. Carmine and I guess by extension Flora not getting the fun and lovin' they deserve :(
I love that Carmine made it to a sig. I feel like people are gonna hate that some of these aren't main girls :LOL: Here's hoping the main girls get love too

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I'm gonna change that in the next version. Should get a prompt at the beginning if you did or didn't go ahead with the prostitute. Can't really go redo it now because people have already done it but just pretend you didn't :ROFLMAO:
MC needs some experience if he wants to properly keep his future harem satisfied!

Oh yeah that "enjoyed my handjob" was top notch, seems like this might have one of the extremely rare in AVN's idiot male friend who you don't wish to be dead immediately.

Last edited:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I love that Carmine made it to a sig. I feel like people are gonna hate that some of these aren't main girls :LOL: Here's hoping the main girls get love too
Yeah, that's pretty awesome despite them not being main girls and probably not going through much character development I do hope we run into them a few more times as the game progresses. Maybe with some rivalry and competition between the 2 that already seems to be there somewhat.

For the main girls, I guess it depends on character development as well. Personally I don't really do favorites and love them all equally but for different reasons :unsure::ROFLMAO: So I hope you point those reasons out eventually :p From an aesthethics point of view, at the moment I am most interested in the hooded mystery girl though..

Speaking of sigs, maybe you can add a link to the post with all the signatures in the op so others can find them easily as well;
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-swordbearer-v0-2a-caramel-cowboy.97715/post-6809451

Any plans on adding other/more methods of getting money to you or even a steam release?

Reactions: CaramelCowboy

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Yeah, that's pretty awesome despite them not being main girls and probably not going through much character development I do hope we run into them a few more times as the game progresses. Maybe with some rivalry and competition between the 2 that already seems to be there somewhat.

For the main girls, I guess it depends on character development as well. Personally I don't really do favorites and love them all equally but for different reasons :unsure::ROFLMAO: So I hope you point those reasons out eventually :p From an aesthethics point of view, at the moment I am most interested in the hooded mystery girl though..

Speaking of sigs, maybe you can add a link to the post with all the signatures in the op so others can find them easily as well;
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-swordbearer-v0-2a-caramel-cowboy.97715/post-6809451

Any plans on adding other/more methods of getting money to you or even a steam release?
I wanted even the non main girls to be interesting and not walking sex dolls so I'm glad they're even getting talked about :LOL:

The sig thing is a good idea I'll do that thanks!

And I don't think I know of any other payment options. I figured patreon was an industry standard so I just stuck that in there.
Steam hmm. I feel like it's too early to be on steam. Unless I'm wrong? I don't know how many releases are required in general to get peoples attention on steam. I was thinking of putting it up there at a full v0.3 or something.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And I don't think I know of any other payment options. I figured patreon was an industry standard so I just stuck that in there.
Steam hmm. I feel like it's too early to be on steam. Unless I'm wrong?
Both Subscribestar and Itch.io are alternatives I see used often (especially the former of those two). If you're looking to spread out more so you have a wider net to catch supporters, I would definitely consider both of those options.

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Another vampire AVN. Some issues with grammar/spelling but no big deal. Pretty funny & lighthearted so far, but seems to have potential to pretty good and possibly evolve from lighthearted to slowly turn more serious and dark as the story and characters develop (This is ideally what I would prefer). Could become C tier or A tier IMO, doubtful it could reach A tier, and definitely could turn out to be bad later on, though I predict this being a C-B tier type of thing. So B tier for now as I have hopes of another good B tier novel.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Another vampire AVN. Some issues with grammar/spelling but no big deal. Pretty funny & lighthearted so far, but seems to have potential to pretty good and possibly evolve from lighthearted to slowly turn more serious and dark as the story and characters develop (This is ideally what I would prefer). Could become C tier or A tier IMO, doubtful it could reach A tier, and definitely could turn out to be bad later on, though I predict this being a C-B tier type of thing. So B tier for now as I have hopes of another good B tier novel.
wooow, can you check my betting ticket for this weekend:unsure:
it isnt so often to meet a proper oracle, so one has to try and make most of it:WeSmart::BootyTime:

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Thank you for playing! I'll be happy even if this game makes it to any tier haha. Hope you like the next one

Reactions: Bedlamh

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I wanted even the non main girls to be interesting and not walking sex dolls so I'm glad they're even getting talked about :LOL:

The sig thing is a good idea I'll do that thanks!

Steam hmm. I feel like it's too early to be on steam. Unless I'm wrong? I don't know how many releases are required in general to get peoples attention on steam. I was thinking of putting it up there at a full v0.3 or something.
Both Subscribestar and Itch.io are alternatives I see used often (especially the former of those two). If you're looking to spread out more so you have a wider net to catch supporters, I would definitely consider both of those options.
^ I will have to look at the payment options on itch.io. I know Subscribestar uses credit card (only?) which I don't have. Patreon indeed does seem like the "standard" (unfortunately) On Patreon I should have the option for but I don't get that option when going for membership, have yet to contact patreon support though. I kind of don't want to use patreon/paypal. Without getting into it too much it's out of principle.
Some other devs also have I was mostly inquiring since I wanted to support ( though I realize this is most of a "me problem" it might still be beneficial to not put all your eggs in one basket.. Maybe get more attention as well.. From what I've seen so far it definitely deserves that!

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
^ I will have to look at the payment options on itch.io. I know Subscribestar uses credit card (only?) which I don't have. Patreon indeed does seem like the "standard" (unfortunately) On Patreon I should have the option for but I don't get that option when going for membership, have yet to contact patreon support though. I kind of don't want to use patreon/paypal. Without getting into it too much it's out of principle.
Some other devs also have I was mostly inquiring since I wanted to support ( though I realize this is most of a "me problem" it might still be beneficial to not put all your eggs in one basket.. Maybe get more attention as well.. From what I've seen so far it definitely deserves that!
Man, you guys are too kind haha. I have subscirbestar and buymeacoffe links setup but I figured no one uses them. They're linked on my profile for those who prefer them over patreon. I haven't really checked them though since I haven't gotten any emails from them yet so I figured no one even looks there. Once I get another long chapter out, I'll put it on steam too. Hopefully get some traction there.

But besides all those payment options, this site and community is amazing tbh. Even the support/reviews I see here help (besides the $). So grateful.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I tried the new content and it was another great work. I didn't feel it was that short though.

You're continuing the worldbuilding of your game with the introduction of some new interesting characters, men and women, even the 2 assholes are amusing.
The roaming in the tavern to interact with every available characters was a good idea. The interaction with the drunkard on the same screen as Lyra is infinite, not sure if it's intended though since other characters are selectable only once.
The intervention of the dog was a fine way to make him appear on the screen again, not sure if we will see him after they leave the village.
The humor and the music are still well chosen.
I still think it's too early to start the romance paths, though it seems the best way to include sex scenes.
Ivar and Gerald are pretty similar (they talk a lot, are pretty direct and have common topics).

I'm not sure what to think about the vampires since we don't have enough informations about their plot.

From my point of view, Celia's relationship is too fast if she's supposed to be a recurring character (if it's a one time occurrence then it's ok).
When we have the option of "Compliment her" with several girls, you should have different dialogs for each girl ("You're beautiful" is a little too generic and impersonal...).

During Gerald conversation, the dialog isn't always said by the good one like : 1646687027046.png .
I didn't find another one but you should check other dialogs.

Good continuation.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Hello.

I tried the new content and it was another great work. I didn't feel it was that short though.

You're continuing the worldbuilding of your game with the introduction of some new interesting characters, men and women, even the 2 assholes are amusing.
The roaming in the tavern to interact with every available characters was a good idea. The interaction with the drunkard on the same screen as Lyra is infinite, not sure if it's intended though since other characters are selectable only once.
The intervention of the dog was a fine way to make him appear on the screen again, not sure if we will see him after they leave the village.
The humor and the music are still well chosen.
I still think it's too early to start the romance paths, though it seems the best way to include sex scenes.
Ivar and Gerald are pretty similar (they talk a lot, are pretty direct and have common topics).

I'm not sure what to think about the vampires since we don't have enough informations about their plot.

From my point of view, Celia's relationship is too fast if she's supposed to be a recurring character (if it's a one time occurrence then it's ok).
When we have the option of "Compliment her" with several girls, you should have different dialogs for each girl ("You're beautiful" is a little too generic and impersonal...).

During Gerald conversation, the dialog isn't always said by the good one like : View attachment 1692661 .
I didn't find another one but you should check other dialogs.

Good continuation.
Thank you for your input! Looks like you've played the previous version too and came back for this update so again, thanks! I also appreciate the constructive criticism you gave. The community has really helped me fix a lot of errors/ character traits that I didn't even realize myself. So I'm glad this is a vocal community. You didn't even put your points across rudely so thank you for that! I'm always looking to improve so I apologize for the errors and hope I can do better in the next releases.
Sorry if i say this too much but.. Thank you :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes