4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Some of us to this day question why anyone would want such young-looking genitals... :)
I like how things feel. A smoothly shaven vagina is probably one of the smoothest/softest things I've ever touched in my life. That being said what my wife does with her pubic hair is her bidness, and while I prefer the touch and feel of a smooth play area, it's not so important that I wouldn't come hang out when it's fuzzy.

That whole touch tactile thing is a big part of why I like big ol titties too. There's a lot more, for me, as a sensory seeking individual to enjoy in a pair of big titties than in small ones.

I'm also the kind of weirdo that at 37 the first thing I do with a soft thing (clothes, blanket, etc) is still rub it on my face... So the touch factor of that stuff might matter more to me than most.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I don't see the difference between "women must have zero body hair to be attractive" and demanding they gauge their lower lip for a wooden disk like some primitive tribes do. I certainly don't mind women who mind their topiary, but in the end it's just a social norm and isn't what makes her hot. I don't mind regular, unmodified women. You can be as picky as you choose. :cool:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes