4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
You know dev, I would like to see... Uhm we all want to see some 'MILF' action in next update, Talitha's mom would be good to go in my opinion.:BootyTime:
Can I really call myself an adult VN dev if I don't delay milf content until my patreon hits 1k$? Jk.
I'm waiting to write landla- milf* content too! Just trying to stick to my plot timeline right now. But yes, it exists.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Thanks for this. The backpack gallery image is easy to miss because you keep pressing the Left arrow in freeroam to get from the campsite to the lake, so you assume that pressing the right arrow would take you back the way you came, but it doesn't.
yeah I was worried that would be kinda confusing. The down arrow (look at it as ‘back’) will always mean ‘previous zone’. So if it suddenly shows up, it means you’re in a different zone and that button will take you back. Down arrow will always have the same function no matter the scene. So hopefully that makes it less confusing in the future.

Reactions: save8lot

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
This is one of those charming VNs I really enjoy, the story and subtle jokes that make the players laugh is so endearing. Easy to navigate the menus, and lo and behold! You even had a hint system! You really do deserve whatever that's coming your way DEV, and I'm looking forward to them.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaramelCowboy

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Finally got the updated played, and it was a good update (even though the ending is kind of worrying).

I like that the king is not a pushover or afraid to get his hands dirty. Hopefully he will not be mad when we get close to the princess.

Also, hopefully we get more horse dreams. I found the scene hilarious.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Funny, check, likeable MC, check, no NTR, check, lovely and different LIs, check, possible harem, check... Like the story so far also, so all (well, I have two) thumbs up for this. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)(y) (I have two left, or right, arms, that's why my thumbs look alike! :ROFLMAO:)
:devilish:

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
I'm playing with the idea. I'd like to have it but I don't want to commit to the tag until I know how it can be involved - actual pregnancy gameplay (not sure how that would work tbh) OR pregnancy at the end of the story after the game's done)
As someone who enjoys pregnancy content a lot, do not force add it to the game. Most non-sandbox games I have seen typically add it at the end as part of the epilogue.

If you can add a character that can get pregnant and it shows as the game progresses, that would be great, but that can be extremely difficult story-wise and rendering (unless that character's path is exclusively pregnancy). There may be other possibilities to do this, but those are the main two I can think of, so the best possibility of adding pregnancy would be at the end, which is most typical.

You could add a pregnant girl in the brothel. But that's probably not what they want.
That is most likely correct. For me, I like the impregnation + pregnancy. Just adding a pregnant girl in the brothel would feel like the game is just adding it for the sake of adding it.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
As someone who enjoys pregnancy content a lot, do not force add it to the game. Most non-sandbox games I have seen typically add it at the end as part of the epilogue.
Exactly. I'm not sure what page this was spoken about on but I'm very sure this came up before. I don't want to mess with the plot to be honest. And as someone who never really wanted pregnancy content in other games, I'm not sure I'd be the best person to write it. Which is why it'll most probably be OPTIONAL post game conclusion content(very vanilla, I know).

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes