4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
As someone who enjoys pregnancy content a lot, do not force add it to the game. Most non-sandbox games I have seen typically add it at the end as part of the epilogue.

If you can add a character that can get pregnant and it shows as the game progresses, that would be great, but that can be extremely difficult story-wise and rendering (unless that character's path is exclusively pregnancy). There may be other possibilities to do this, but those are the main two I can think of, so the best possibility of adding pregnancy would be at the end, which is most typical.

That is most likely correct. For me, I like the impregnation + pregnancy. Just adding a pregnant girl in the brothel would feel like the game is just adding it for the sake of adding it.
I'm playing with the idea. I'd like to have it but I don't want to commit to the tag until I know how it can be involved - actual pregnancy gameplay (not sure how that would work tbh) OR pregnancy at the end of the story after the game's done)
I like the idea of that sort of content but as mentioned, if you already have a story in mind with a time line, it would be complicated to implement well and you probably should refrain from implementing something just to please for that kink. An idea would be to have some sort of "safe haven" home away from home, that MC maybe build or helped setup for that purpose ( can make a plot of why it is important for her to be safe there etc. maybe and build upon that ) which you visit a few times during the pregnancy so it progresses. But it's probably a lot of work and might not even fit the narrative/story in that case it would be much better to do it at the end or even do it as a short story after the main game as an epilogue with different outcomes ( only involving a few different scenes )

Besides, I am not a fan of offspring :ROFLMAO: I know, contradiction.. but it complicates story even more.. What do you even do with kids...

I wonder if bjhbjh1234 has any VN's in mind that do implement this well as the story progresses?

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
If it shows up, it'll only be towards the end. A kind of 'where are they now' slideshow (with text narration) of the people you met on the way, decided to stay with. I'm sure many VNs do it but I got the idea from DoS2. I won't dump this on players however, so if pregnancy does become part of the end, there'll definitely be an option to ignore it for those who don't want it.
This ^
Sorry for the notification. Just wanted to avoid any pregnancy confusion.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm playing with the id- jk. There are a few endings where pregnancy COULD add fun renders but not as a kink. Just wholesome references that the players will understand.
was a bit ironic in regards to "prego"-squad.
there are many fetishists groups wandering/posting around, one of the most loud/annoying, imo, are the prego-posters.
so if there are prego-requests already, why dont we try and enforce furry tentacles as well...would fit the story even better (than prego), and would be even easier to render/implement:BootyTime:

• Angry
Reactions: TM REDUX

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
was a bit ironic in regards to "prego"-squad.
there are many fetishists groups wandering/posting around, one of the most loud/annoying, imo, are the prego-posters.
so if there are prego-requests already, why dont we try and enforce furry tentacles as well...would fit the story even better (than prego), and would be even easier to render/implement:BootyTime:
Yeah I got that :LOL:
I just have this sick need to try to reply to every comment. Go ahead, say "Hi" , I dare you. (please don't, I might reply)

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
I wonder if @bjhbjh1234 has any VN's in mind that do implement this well as the story progresses?
Grandma's House and My New Family are the first 2 that come to mind (I do not include sandbox games as that is different category).

Like I said before, Caramel should only add if he can fit it into the story and if he enjoys the kink. I would vote to just add it to the epilogue if anywhere or none at all.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Hey everyone!
I'm afraid I'm going to have to annoy you with one more post today. This one is really important to me because Steam has approved the game and it's now officially in the store as a 'Coming soon' game.
It'll go live when the next episode is out.

I'm not going to ask any of you to buy it on Steam but just 'wishlist' the game here:

Doing so will give the game more visibility which will hopefully translate to a more successful release.

Publishing on steam has always been a 'future dream' for me and it's just surreal that I'm almost there.
I have the f95 community to thank for that. Most of my motivation to even begin this project started from here, so thank you all!

EDIT : Remember to not wishlist from your main account unless you're fine with your friends knowing you like 3d boobies.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Hey everyone!
I'm afraid I'm going to have to annoy you with one more post today. This one is really important to me because Steam has approved the game and it's now officially in the store as a 'Coming soon' game.
It'll go live when the next episode is out.

I'm not going to ask any of you to buy it on Steam but just 'wishlist' the game here:

Doing so will give the game more visibility which will hopefully translate to a more successful release.

Publishing on steam has always been a 'future dream' for me and it's just surreal that I'm almost there.
I have the f95 community to thank for that. Most of my motivation to even begin this project started from here, so thank you all!

EDIT : Remember to not wishlist from your main account unless you're fine with your friends knowing you like 3d boobies.
I'll definately get it on Steam, I can't afford to support every game I love via Pateron but when a game goes on Steam or something I'll glady buy it.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
This AVN really looks promising. Liked the MC design and personality; the girls are lovely; really loved the medieval style; the humor is awesome, you really made me laugh in that scene where the king and his knights are talking about how badasses are the swordbearers and his companions, and we see the MC and his friends fooling around and mimicking a woman with big tits

Wish you the best for the next updates CaramelCowboy... and just wanted to ask what OST did you use for the tavern song scenes? Really liked it.

Reactions: CaramelCowboy

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
This AVN really looks promising. Liked the MC design and personality; the girls are lovely; really loved the medieval style; the humor is awesome, you really made me laugh in that scene where the king and his knights are talking about how badasses are the swordbearers and his companions, and we see the MC and his friends fooling around and mimicking a woman with big tits

Wish you the best for the next updates CaramelCowboy... and just wanted to ask what OST did you use for the tavern song scenes? Really liked it.
Thanks a lot! I'm glad my silly humor amuses others.

At first, it was just going to be this one :

Then I randomly found this one too and really liked the feel it added to the scene. Was a last minute addition :

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Once in a life time by caribdis-he handled pregnancy best way possible the girls pregnancy revealed in later stage of the game(only in dialogues) and the visuals in epilogue

FiRo:)

Mar 11, 2021
CaramelCowboy, Good night! Thank you so much for such a great game, you did a great job.The way you do it is just wow, hope you will continue to pamper us with such a high-quality plot and humor, as well as scenes. Since I really liked your game, I was eager to translate this game into Russian (amateur translation), for a Russian-speaking audience, I hope you won't mind. Good luck to you and thank you very much again :) Sorry for my English, it's just not my first language, I wrote only good things about the game, sorry for my typos in advance.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
CaramelCowboy, Good night! Thank you so much for such a great game, you did a great job.The way you do it is just wow, hope you will continue to pamper us with such a high-quality plot and humor, as well as scenes. Since I really liked your game, I was eager to translate this game into Russian (amateur translation), for a Russian-speaking audience, I hope you won't mind. Good luck to you and thank you very much again :) Sorry for my English, it's just not my first language, I wrote only good things about the game, sorry for my typos in advance.
Omg thank you, Firo! It's 4 am here and I was just setting up my overnight renders when I saw this. Please feel free to translate! I don't even mind when people mod / make walkthroughs. Your English is great. Probably even better than mine. :LOL:
Comments like these make my sleep go away and make me want to work on the game more haha. Thanks again I'm so grateful to this community.

Once in a life time by caribdis-he handled pregnancy best way possible the girls pregnancy revealed in later stage of the game(only in dialogues) and the visuals in epilogue
Agreed! Caribdis is my favorite VN author. Something about the dialogue and pacing. It feels 'just right'. Even the humor is spot on. One of my inspirations haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Omg thank you, Firo! It's 4 am here and I was just setting up my overnight renders when I saw this. Please feel free to translate! I don't even mind when people mod / make walkthroughs. Your English is great. Probably even better than mine. :LOL:
Comments like these make my sleep go away and make me want to work on the game more haha. Thanks again I'm so grateful to this community.

Agreed! Caribdis is my favorite VN author. Something about the dialogue and pacing. It feels 'just right'. Even the humor is spot on. One of my inspirations haha.
Thanks for a great VN and your support to the communities.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Great game! Love the story so far, the humor, and the small details like birds/people/butterflies moving in a shot, makes it feel more alive. Small nitpick for the prisoner scene - those guards looked way too overdressed for the setting. That full armor is something you'd expect to see on a battlefield, not in a castle dungeon while guarding a prisoner.

Looking forward to what you got next, good luck :)

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes