4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
PS : For those who haven't read dev notes, There are some typos I missed and I'm fixing them as soon as they're reported on my discord. I'll be rolling out a tiny easy to install patch for said typos.

So if you want less typos, feel free to wait until the patch is posted. Will post in a few hours.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Thank you all for staying interested in the game. Even seeing one comment is surreal to me haha.
Like I mentioned in v0.2a dev notes (casual reminder that there are dev notes), the updates should be smoother hereafter and have more content than this one.

If you have the time, please consider leaving a review. Boost my solo laptop dev ego View attachment 1680222
But in all seriousness, thank you for playing!
smoother as in ca. how frequent?

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Thank you for this! I actually wanted to make one myself but realized that I won't have the time to do it with this update. Haven't checked it out but but I'm sure it's great!

And of course I don't mind haha. Everyone should play the way they want to :)

For anyone curious, the point system may not be a major decision maker for a LI. I'm going to give prompts if a choice will end or continue a path. The scoring system may just include a few extra lines of text/renders/bonus images. For example if you get all the points for character x , you get bonus images etc.
Will it be a case of sticking to 1 or choosing whoever you want?

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Will it be a case of sticking to 1 or choosing whoever you want?
You should be able to unlock stuff for all the girls. Unless something like the following happens-
Girl A - "mc, i <3 u"
mc - "lolz bye"

In this scenario, Girl A in the future may not have all the options needed to unlock bonus stuff since you rejected her.
Harem route should unlock everything since you're romancing all of them. However, I won't force people to go harem just for bonus images. So I'll include a code or something later on (when there are enough images in the gallery) for those who want to stick with one girl but also want all the images.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Quick question: In the changelog you mentioned this being the first half of chapter 2. Will you be releasing half chapters going forward?

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Quick question: In the changelog you mentioned this being the first half of chapter 2. Will you be releasing half chapters going forward?
Hey. I plan on releasing them as whole chapters. I had to keep this game on hold as soon as I posted the first release unfortunately. So when I got back to working on it, everything was feeling too rushed and I didn't want to squeeze all of it in without thinking it through so I decided to just do this release in two parts.

BUT.
I think I kind of have too much content planned in my head (not necessarily main plot, some filler content too). So in the future, there MIGHT be another release named like this but with full content (close to an hour per release) unlike this one. Only because I want v1.0 to be the final release. If i follow conventional version naming, I won't have enough room because I definitely have more content than v0.1 - 0.9 so the a,b,c's may help me include more releases. Idk if that makes sense sorry :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: drcynic22 and Abhai

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
CaramelCowboy Just got the chance to play the update, you sure this is your first VN? This update was really good, the dialogs, story, renders, animations.. are really well done. I also like the humour parts, i usually don't like it in VNs, that's a huge plus for me.

Thanks and looking forward for more.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
A wonderful start for me to a new VN.
Very nice graphics, atmospheric and appropriate music, beautiful girls and women.
The story reads interesting and exciting and also the humorous parts fit in fluently,
which is not always really successful in some other VNs...
I also find the dialogues very well and naturally written, which is another plus in my list.
And thanks for making the MC seem refreshingly more adult. (So far...) :unsure:

I'm definitely waiting impatiently for the next updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaramelCowboy

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
CaramelCowboy Just got the chance to play the update, you sure this is your first VN? This update was really good, the dialogs, story, renders, animations.. are really well done. I also like the humour parts, i usually don't like it in VNs, that's a huge plus for me.

Thanks and looking forward for more.
Omg thank you. I honestly owe a lot to this community since most of my code/daz knowledge is thanks to this place. I've played so many VNs here and all of them have taught me something. Even if it's something small.

I hope you like the next update too. Thank you again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: linkinn

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
A wonderful start for me to a new VN.
Very nice graphics, atmospheric and appropriate music, beautiful girls and women.
The story reads interesting and exciting and also the humorous parts fit in fluently,
which is not always really successful in some other VNs...
I also find the dialogues very well and naturally written, which is another plus in my list.
And thanks for making the MC seem refreshingly more adult. (So far...) :unsure:

I'm definitely waiting impatiently for the next updates!
Thank you! You mentioning the music and humorous parts means a lot. I hope you got the grammar patch too because without that, there's a decent amount of grammatical errors. If you didn't, thank you for not being harsh with the feedback haha.
Hope you like the next release too!

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Hey. I plan on releasing them as whole chapters. I had to keep this game on hold as soon as I posted the first release unfortunately. So when I got back to working on it, everything was feeling too rushed and I didn't want to squeeze all of it in without thinking it through so I decided to just do this release in two parts.

BUT.
I think I kind of have too much content planned in my head (not necessarily main plot, some filler content too). So in the future, there MIGHT be another release named like this but with full content (close to an hour per release) unlike this one. Only because I want v1.0 to be the final release. If i follow conventional version naming, I won't have enough room because I definitely have more content than v0.1 - 0.9 so the a,b,c's may help me include more releases. Idk if that makes sense sorry :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the response. Yep, it makes sense to me.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
the "Asshole" and his buddy remind me of "the Muggers" from Viva La Dirt League

• Haha
Reactions: CaramelCowboy

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Just waiting for an uploader and it should be here too. Can check out devnotes -> v0.2a notes
Damn.. solid update! To think you haven't even implemented all you wanted to in this release..
( Already captivated enough to want more.. MOAR!! )

I wish I could give you updates sooner but I'm afraid that won't be possible until I upgrade my system (currently doing all this on a laptop). I want to add more animations and make them better but that's something I'm learning as I go so I apologize for any clipping / weird motion you may find.
That's impressive, the renders are great never would have thought you made this on a laptop (especially after v.0.2a) no holding you back I guess. What's probably most intriguing to me so far is how the intro/setup/story is done. Really grabs my attention/interest while I am being drawn/eased into it and entertained by the humor. Really loving this so far!

More sigs: here , Abhai wants his harem. :whistle:
Now that just begs to be a gif switching between them all with a nice transition :love: pretty please..

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Now that just begs to be a gif switching between them all with a nice transition :love: pretty please..
Sadly that i can't do, but here's a all-in-one

link
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1704792_tsbear-sao.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes