4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Damn.. solid update! To think you haven't even implemented all you wanted to in this release..
( Already captivated enough to want more.. MOAR!! )

That's impressive, the renders are great never would have thought you made this on a laptop (especially after v.0.2a) no holding you back I guess. What's probably most intriguing to me so far is how the intro/setup/story is done. Really grabs my attention/interest while I am being drawn/eased into it and entertained by the humor. Really loving this so far!

Now that just begs to be a gif switching between them all with a nice transition :love: pretty please..
Thank you! Yeah it's not a horrible laptop honestly. That's why I can get things done. I love working on this VN and seeing all the comments makes me wish I could put out content faster. I'll do my best of course and thank you for your support!

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Dig it, sucks that two of the LIs (I'm assuming anyway) are literal whores, kinda ruins em but there's still plenty of girls in the game that aren't. Wish we had a choice to turn down Carmine though, not a fan of forced sex in games especially if its with a prostitute. If you do romance them do they quit working in brothels or is that just going to be a thing?

Having a hard time picking the best girl out of the rest of em though. The story looks like it might be pretty good too, looking forward to more.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The humor in this is soooo good I laughed several times going through it. "Are you gonna thank me for that handjob or not?" Although one thing I thought was strange is that Carmine seems to think she gave the mc a blowjob but...she didn't.
Please keep this going!

Reactions: CaramelCowboy

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
One of the few I played twice back to back.. not to change choices but because I enjoyed it so much. Aaaand then... read every comment.

As the content comes so to will the Patreons.. and shortly after that.. the equipment upgrades. Aaand after that reaching different goals, the numbers of Patreons.. Followed by(I hope) 'I have enough Patreons to make this my full time job.

Just great stuff..

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Dig it, sucks that two of the LIs (I'm assuming anyway) are literal whores, kinda ruins em but there's still plenty of girls in the game that aren't. Wish we had a choice to turn down Carmine though, not a fan of forced sex in games especially if its with a prostitute. If you do romance them do they quit working in brothels or is that just going to be a thing?

Having a hard time picking the best girl out of the rest of em though. The story looks like it might be pretty good too, looking forward to more.
Yeah I realized the forced sex thing after the first release. I considered changing that and making it optional in the next release but since I'm newish to this, I was worried it would break peoples saves and stuff so I didn't. Maybe I can try making it optional and at the start of the next chapter, the player can be prompted with a menu asking if they decided to go ahead with Carmine? It's too late for those who already played the first release but maybe this option will help? Idk. What do you guys think.

Yeah, those aren't main LI's. Just secondary characters. Actually, not even secondary. The extras have screen time because I don't want to just throw them in for adult content and then have them disappear. I feel like non LI's should also get some quality interaction with the MC and not just be a means to an end. You know?
Hope you like the next update and I'll definitely try out optional Carmine if that's what people want.
Thanks for playing!

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
CaramelCowboy Is possible that the wealthy milf we have sex with is related to the "ninja" girl we see in the bar or is just the resemblance just pure casualty? :unsure:
Haha I was wondering if someone would pick up on that. It's pure coincidence. It was my bad honestly. I really liked that hair for the masked girl and I created her way after I created the scenes with the wealthy one. So I just figured since they won't really be making appearances together, I'll go with it but make sure they have different eye colors at least. I guess if the mask comes off, the resemblance won't exist.

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
The humor in this is soooo good I laughed several times going through it. "Are you gonna thank me for that handjob or not?" Although one thing I thought was strange is that Carmine seems to think she gave the mc a blowjob but...she didn't.
Please keep this going!
That looks like an error on my part...Oops..
Thank you for noticing. I'll fix it in the next release.
For those who haven't read his comment yet, look away. Punisher2099 is lying, there are 0 mistakes in this VN :HideThePain:

Last edited:

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
One of the few I played twice back to back.. not to change choices but because I enjoyed it so much. Aaaand then... read every comment.

As the content comes so to will the Patreons.. and shortly after that.. the equipment upgrades. Aaand after that reaching different goals, the numbers of Patreons.. Followed by(I hope) 'I have enough Patreons to make this my full time job.

Just great stuff..
You're too kind. Thank you for playing! I'm really looking forward to the day I can upgrade my system haha. I live in a place where it's constantly hot and humid and my laptops screams keep me up at night so first thing I'll do is a PC and air-conditioning :LOL:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
CaramelCowboy

Well fuck, i really liked the game so far, honestly very good and thinking i was about to skip this game because of that banner :LOL:.

I like the medieval setting, liked the vibe between the mc and the town's people, good renders and loved the female models very pretty and hot, personality wise all girls had seem really likable and nice, the interactions with Tal and Samira were very good and the way they blushed in some moments was freaking cute, was very good to see the "touch" you gave in the scene we're Tal kiss mc in bed by showing her putting the hair behind her ear, that kind of "touchs"gives quite a pleasant feeling to see, the humor is really good too, cracked myself laughing quite some times.

Oh and almost forgot that I "hated" you for a moment there, when I see Ernie knocking on the freaking door i was like " oh nono, you will not do this to me you fucker" and you did :ROFLMAO: but ok i forgive you since in the end you redeemed yourself a few minutes after ahah

I really wish you all the best in your game and will be following his development.

Congratz

• Haha

CaramelCowboy

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
CaramelCowboy

Well fuck, i really liked the game so far, honestly very good and thinking i was about to skip this game because of that banner :LOL:.

I like the medieval setting, liked the vibe between the mc and the town's people, good renders and loved the female models very pretty and hot, personality wise all girls had seem really likable and nice, the interactions with Tal and Samira were very good and the way they blushed in some moments was freaking cute, was very good to see the "touch" you gave in the scene we're Tal kiss mc in bed by showing her putting the hair behind her ear, that kind of "touchs"gives quite a pleasant feeling to see, the humor is really good too, cracked myself laughing quite some times.

Oh and almost forgot that I "hated" you for a moment there, when I see Ernie knocking on the freaking door i was like " oh nono, you will not do this to me you fucker" and you did :ROFLMAO: but ok i forgive you since in the end you redeemed yourself a few minutes after ahah

I really wish you all the best in your game and will be following his development.

Congratz
I really need to change that banner :LOL:
The characters haven't really had any 'adventures' yet so I'm sure what to go for. But yeah this one needs to go. Thanks for playing! I figured people really wouldn't care for the small stuff like the hair behind the ears so I put that there because I liked it. Glad to see someone else did too.

That cockblock was necessary for me because I didn't want people to jump in bed with MC instantly. But like she said, she'll make it up to you. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for playing!

Reactions: Sngo

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Yeah I realized the forced sex thing after the first release. I considered changing that and making it optional in the next release but since I'm newish to this, I was worried it would break peoples saves and stuff so I didn't. Maybe I can try making it optional and at the start of the next chapter, the player can be prompted with a menu asking if they decided to go ahead with Carmine? It's too late for those who already played the first release but maybe this option will help? Idk. What do you guys think.

Yeah, those aren't main LI's. Just secondary characters. Actually, not even secondary. The extras have screen time because I don't want to just throw them in for adult content and then have them disappear. I feel like non LI's should also get some quality interaction with the MC and not just be a means to an end. You know?
Hope you like the next update and I'll definitely try out optional Carmine if that's what people want.
Thanks for playing!
Yea I feel you, if these women aren't even going to be secondary girls and just complete hit and forget side fucks I'd love to have the option to skip going forward, Tilly surely wouldn't appreciate MC visiting prostitutes I'd imagine. A prompt or something asking if we spent time with Carmine would be fine, if that's what you want to do hell you don't even have to do that though, just an option going forward would be neat since I like to try and stay as faithful as possible to the girls in these games and if the chick ain't going to join the harem then eh doesn't feel right to me anyway. Shame about Carmine really, I love red heads especially if they have hairy pussies. Here's hoping you'll grace us with another hot red head rocking a bush in the future that'll join the harem who doesn't get paid for sex. Or any hair color really a little hair down there never hurt anyone! :D

I'm looking forward to the next update the humor is good, the girls are all likeable and even the male friends aren't annoying assholes so that right there is worthy of praise I can't think of a single game on here that I've played with a male best friend who isn't awful. Curious to see the direction the story takes too what with the vampires and all. The small details are also great like the previous poster said. Keep it up!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes