4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
well actually I was thinking a daylight ring but that could work too

on a side note I like that vampires burn in the sunlight

if you ask me vampires that don't burn in sunlight are not real vampires and they lose something
yeah, they probably sparkle and look all moody teenager and shit too. :unsure::unsure:

RMAUX

Feb 8, 2018
Really enjoying the game so far. The buildup is very well paced, the banter is enjoyable and lighthearted, and the characters are interesting. Found myself disappointed when I reach the current break in content, as I'm definitely feeling invested in learning more about the world, it's inhabitants, and the mysteries we have been teased with so far.

So far, my only real complaint:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, would be hilarious if

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Really enjoying the game so far. The buildup is very well paced, the banter is enjoyable and lighthearted, and the characters are interesting. Found myself disappointed when I reach the current break in content, as I'm definitely feeling invested in learning more about the world, it's inhabitants, and the mysteries we have been teased with so far.

So far, my only real complaint:

Also, would be hilarious if
yeah I was thinking that same thing

Reactions: Broly1997

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
Hm, I suppose you're right and it wouldn't make much sense for The Swordbearer™ to just retire either.
Seems like the dev is really trying to make this game officially seem as non-incest as possible.
Though there's always the chance the sword is his mom.
yeah I was thinking that same thing
Maybe she will be the daughter of the head of knight guild.

As per vampire, there is a wildcard on the vampire side so maybe Mc will befriend her

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Grr, i thought i would only support up to 10 devs on patreon, but you are now nr. 64.....
This game simply deserves support. Great job mate!
I am just thinking if this game will enter my Top 10 VN´s of all time. Actually the quality of the renders and animations are already in my Top5.
The story is such a relief from common themes (college everywhere), i really like your humor (maybe because i´m also german) and i myself think your storytelling and character building is great. And considering the fact that you did it on an average laptop is unbelievable. Some devs with top equipment take way more time with less frequent updates so: thank you thank you thank you!

Last edited:

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Got mixed feelings towards this VN, though it's mostly positive. It's well made, interesting characters and plot. But the MC has been with a lot of women already, and now he is leaving 99 percent of them behind to become a knight...not that it matters much though because his interactions with most of them have felt a bit hollow and superficial so far for the most part. Hopefully he meets more interesting love interests while he's away at the guild. The ninja looking chick seems promising. I also like the girl who's leaving with the MC to join the guild (forgotten her name, starts with L and she's blonde lol) It's a shame nothing happened with the "Aunt" before the MC left too, I was more interested in her than the daughter.

Looking forward to more regardless. Good job to the developer.

Reactions: Broly1997

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
LaikDink in s1e06.rpy of your mod, you need to delete the call for "leavingvillage" on line 2458, otherwise the entire Talitha scene gets skipped. That was apparently an error in the original game files before the dev issued a fix.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
LaikDink in s1e06.rpy of your mod, you need to delete the call for "leavingvillage" on line 2458, otherwise the entire Talitha scene gets skipped. That was apparently an error in the original game files before the dev issued a fix.
Got it. I will fix it tomorrow

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
has the mod not been fixed yet? the talitha scene is still being skipped when i use the mod.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes