4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
not sure but I hope so as well. Princess is probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite hard not to like Lyra more for me right now. Tho the princess might be the hottest one lol

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yes she is.

That being said, i'm more interested in the Milfs back home and the dancer, way more interesting than the 4 main girls so far.
oh I forgot all about the dancer I really liked her but I kind of ignored the milfs, so far only been into the 2 childhood friends and the princess + the dance anyone else I forgot about or might of been a side girl

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
oh I forgot all about the dancer I really liked her but I kind of ignored the milfs, so far only been into the 2 childhood friends and the princess + the dance anyone else I forgot about or might of been a side girl
It's a shame neither the dancer, nor the milfs are main LI's...
I find the the two childhood friends the least interesting so far, even among the main ones. The blonde one is ok, but the sex scene with her was really lacking in terms of a good build up imo.

Reactions: Faxe10%

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I find the the two childhood friends the least interesting so far, even among the main ones. The blonde one is ok, but the sex scene with her was really lacking in terms of a good build up imo.
Nah they are not main li material

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah I admit they aren't that interesting but as a character I do like them lol. Yeah the build up wasnt there as she showed no interest in the MC for most of the game if I can recall right (Lyra) then when she did I thought the sex scene happened rather quickly. The dance or the princess were the most interesting so far to me probably the dancer since I cant recall the princess's character other than she is hot

wildlslayer69

Jun 21, 2020
Any recommendations for 3d games like this? I like the medieval fantasy vibe maybe with a skill system missions like hunting goblins, dragons, or whatever?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
This game is good but my god the LI's are terrible. There should definitely be a few more options, i mean cmon give us the dancer, the princess or even one of the milfs.

Reactions: Faxe10% and astabro

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
There should definitely be a few more options, i mean cmon give us the dancer, the princess or even one of the milfs.
About the girls : not a dumb question at all. I know I said this somewhere in this thread but I’m sure I won’t be able to find it so - there are 5 main LIs (ones that you can have solo endings with). The other ones, you can start a relationship with and have them in your harem if you decide to go that way. Main girls right now - Talitha , Lyra , Princess , Nevaeha, ? . Last one is kinda spoiler-y so
5 LIs is plenty enough to try to juggle their solo and harem endings with. There's a reason most projects either end up incomplete/abandoned, or transform into kinetic novels.

For anyone curious about who the mysterious question mark LI might be, it's most likely Luneira (the elf providing power to MC's sword).

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This game is good but my god the LI's are terrible. There should definitely be a few more options, i mean cmon give us the dancer, the princess or even one of the milfs.
I think the LI are fine they just need more development, adding more would make things worst 5 is already a good amount any more from there can easily start to feel like to much.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes