4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hi,
I put together a very small compilation of mods, as well changed the default textbox...which changes how your game will look and play. This is what I included with my Adjustment file...
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shading version (it compliments the dialog text, without affecting the image frame background).
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod (this mod will display content behind each story choice...right on your screen. Note...UCD is not a walk through mod, but it works very close to one.)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, (which can be used to edit or display your story choices, game points, money, or display requirement check info. Note: Using the ALT m keys together will bring up the tool's search function.)
  • Also included a mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key.

Installation: Extract and merge my game folder with your titles game folder.

Enjoy the new visual changes.

Regards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome mod!
Does this mod need to be updated each game version?

Edit: Added more info.....

Cheers

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
URM (Universal Ren'Py Mod, by 0x52) is also universal and not based on game version.
Thanks Tiur - gald to see you.... (y)

"..... is also universal and not based on game version."

That's what I thought also - as I have used the mod in the past.
Was just wondering if the modder added or changed any default settings?

Hmmm :unsure:
- So this mod collection might be able to be used on other games also?
(Seems like that to me - anyway)?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Thanks Tiur - gald to see you.... (y)

"..... is also universal and not based on game version."

That's what I thought also - as I have used the mod in the past.
Was just wondering if the modder added or changed any default settings?
Nope, that 0x52_URM.rpa is bitwise-identical to the one I downloaded from 0x52's thread when he last updated it to URM 2.14. It's good to go, safe, and does not include any settings for any games (URM saves those separately in both persistant for URM and in the game's own folder).

Hmmm :unsure:
- So this mod collection might be able to be used on other games also?
(Seems like that to me - anyway)?
Yeah, I don't see why not. Some parts of it might not work quite right (the textbox parts, mainly) depending on each game's individual textbox implementation, but most of it will work for anyone for almost any game (there are games that break URM because they made Python or Ren'Py fuckups, like College Kings and World's Crossing Academy, though the latter has a workaround, or like The Hard Way, which intentionally put in code to prevent easy usage of mods).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSwordbearer-0.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: ash996

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Hi,
I put together a very small compilation of mods, as well changed the default textbox...which changes how your game will look and play. This is what I included with my Adjustment file...
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shading version (it compliments the dialog text, without affecting the image frame background).
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod (this mod will display content behind each story choice...right on your screen. Note...UCD is not a walk through mod, but it works very close to one.)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, (which can be used to edit or display your story choices, game points, money, or display requirement check info. Note: Using the ALT m keys together will bring up the tool's search function.)

Regards.

If possible, can you add a version to your title to make sure we're downloading the updated version to the game. If you have posted it like that and I missed it, I apologize.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
I had a lot of fun playing it, the story is good, the characters are good, the humor is on point,
I think sexuality will increase even more in the future episodes.
we just need some more milfs

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
Hi,

Regards.

Thank you !
Can we use this "modpack" on other games?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
If possible, can you add a version to your title to make sure we're downloading the updated version to the game. If you have posted it like that and I missed it, I apologize.
Hi...well FYI most of the mods are usable with other Ren'Py titles. And I have compiled group's of mods and changes with many other titles that I like to play, as I watch AVN's on a huge ass TV. And my eye sight isn't as good as it use to be, so I prefer my dialog text a certain way (darker, and more visible). While looking at a few thousand frames with dialog text that lacks a proper textbox, can cause the dialog to blend into the back ground images that makes it harder to read it...and can cause eye fatigue. I also like to remove the quick menu as well, to clean up the dialog area.

Though some titles can have issues with some of the mod's (some projects are coded very different from the norm, which can affect the mod functionality), so I find out which one is causing issues and I remove it from my grouping and post it. But I normally almost always change the default textbox with my own playthrough's, and using the Universal 4+1 text box mod...which I replaced the blue choice with a black. And that universal mod helps bypass most of the projects that hard code their textbox, with my own eye pleasing version...as well without having to UnRen a title for it to work.

And with regards to feature releases...unless a title goes through some heavy code changes, these mods can be used for all future releases...so no updates are needed.

URM and Universal Change Descriptor mod can do the same thing when displaying what is behind most of the story choices...but UCD mod (Universal Choice Descriptor) has had some issues with some titles, where it won't display story choice info for some of the multi choices (more than three), or can have functional issues with a title using in-game cell phone...so that is where URM can pick up the slack when the other won't display the choice data properly.

And it's usually OK to have both mods installed together while using a walk through mod, though there is one provider that seem to have issues with URM tool, and most likely will have with the UCD mod.

I hope this info help's others as they enjoy my small visual adjustment compilation mod.

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Awesome mod!
Does this mod need to be updated each game version?

Edit: Added more info.....

Cheers
Nope...unless the developer does some kind of major script rewrite, you can use this with this and with some other titles as well.

Regards.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes