4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think next time I play this game I need to just replay it seems like I have a hard time remembering some of these girls. Like I don't recall the vampire girls but damn she is hot and the fangs increase the hotness

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Ok I'm sold. How much her content is currently in the game? Can you romance her yet? Also why you speak like evil is a bad thing?:devilish:
Not very much yet, you don't meet her till episode 5. And there's a few chats, but you don't ask her on a date until end of episode 8.
I didn't mean it in a bad way. All the vamps appear to be bad, while she appears to be good and romanceable.

Reactions: NukaCola

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I think next time I play this game I need to just replay it seems like I have a hard time remembering some of these girls. Like I don't recall the vampire girls but damn she is hot and the fangs increase the hotness
Lelianna (the vampire and presumedly Amaris' sister) was introduced back in v0.5, which was around the time the MC, Lyra, and Aren arrived at Stormguard - the capital - to join the Knight's Guild.

Most of the interactions in first 4 releases are primarily meant to aid in the worldbuilding (at least from my perspective) as a majority of the plot is progressed with the Knight's Guild subplot. I'll leave a non-exhaustive list of notable ladies in a spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Not gonna lie, it completely takes me out of any sex scenes when the MC just pulls out of any girl he is with.
You do realize that women had plenty of herbs and ointments in the medieval ages to solve that, right?
I understand that OP might not want to flaunt the idea of pregnancy this early on (or even at all, if that isn't part of the fetishes he wants to add eventually), but at least have some of the scenes end without the MC pulling out like he is some gigachad with a body count of in the thousands.
Just feels like a cheap way to avoid ANY mention of that in the game.

/rant over.

Reactions: RobLocksley

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
Not gonna lie, it completely takes me out of any sex scenes when the MC just pulls out of any girl he is with.
You do realize that women had plenty of herbs and ointments in the medieval ages to solve that, right?
I understand that OP might not want to flaunt the idea of pregnancy this early on (or even at all, if that isn't part of the fetishes he wants to add eventually), but at least have some of the scenes end without the MC pulling out like he is some gigachad with a body count of in the thousands.

/rant over.
He could just say there is a spell to avoid women getting pregnant. Magic does exist in this universe. As you said he could also say there are herbs and ointments to stop it. He has several options to use.

Reactions: Filipis

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In my opinion, she is an extremely hot vampire chick (an LI and not evil).
Congrats boy's she is really hot although I have a hunch that
If we want to Date her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

/rant over.
or make it a choice like other AVN's do as I personally don't like forced creampie's just not my thing

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Congrats boy's she is really hot although I have a hunch that
If we want to Date her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'll be sitting on the lounge and Lyra & Esther will be nibbling on my neck. Awww, that feels really nice.
Leliana starts kissing my neck too.

woah-woah-woah.jpg

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
or make it a choice like other AVN's do as I personally don't like forced creampie's just not my thing
Yes, make it an option.
You could always hand-wave any potential pregnancy problems with magic or herbs in a fantasy setting. As it stands, it feels like the MC and every woman he is with are telepathically linked, and the lady just jumps off of him the millisecond before he has to cum so he can finish on her body instead. Unrealistic? Nah, annoying? Very.

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Great game! I like fantasy/horror, and the sword, and the detailed/multiple scenes/locations with various content to finish and being notified before leaving. I like that there are multiple love interests (almost like harem games) however, I agree with people disliking pullouts (preferring creampie/pregnancy option)... I know people have different preferences; another I prefer (I know many don't) that sometimes is a yes/no option is that ladies aren't shaved (doesn't really match low-technology/Mediaeval setting).
        Looking forward to the next part and any other games by the programmer/developer.

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Great game! I like fantasy/horror, and the sword, and the detailed/multiple scenes/locations with various content to finish and being notified before leaving. I like that there are multiple love interests (almost like harem games) however, I agree with people disliking pullouts (preferring creampie/pregnancy option)... I know people have different preferences; another I prefer (I know many don't) that sometimes is a yes/no option is that ladies aren't shaved (doesn't really match low-technology/Mediaeval setting).
They had razors in the Middle Ages.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes