4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
TIP FOR FUTURE POSTS:
Don't put your reply within the quoted message. It just looks like you quoted someone and nothing else. You can instead highlight only the parts you want in the quote and then click the button in the controls above where your quoted text is and pick the "QUOTE" option. After that's done, make sure your cursor (vertical | line) is after the final ] of everything you have so far. Once the cursor is there, type to have your response outside of the quote.
This is a verbatim copy/paste from Patreon, I didn't add any comments.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is a verbatim copy/paste from Patreon, I didn't add any comments.
When I hit Reply on your post, it showed QUOTE tags with nothing between them. This makes actually replying not possible (F95 removes the tags if there's nothing between), which was the main concern. I added a period just so the QUOTE tags would remain. I've seen that several times over the years here, where a user's comment is inside their SPOILER or QUOTE; that's what it looked like to me. I thought the "PS" at the end was your addition, so sorry about that.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
When I hit Reply on your post, it showed QUOTE tags with nothing between them. This makes actually replying not possible (F95 removes the tags if there's nothing between), which was the main concern. I added a period just so the QUOTE tags would remain. I've seen that several times over the years here, where a user's comment is inside their SPOILER or QUOTE; that's what it looked like to me. I thought the "PS" at the end was your addition, so sorry about that.
No worries. I'm not sure how the f95 admins set up tag handling, but it either doesn't capture the content in the tag, or doesn't capture the tag itself (ispoilers are notorious for this and I manually have to re-add them).

To avoid getting nuked for "off-topic discussions"... that cover image from CC's post is crazy. ChipLecsap, seems your vampire girl is getting ready to brutalize our poor MC.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
To avoid getting nuked for "off-topic discussions"... that cover image from CC's post is crazy. ChipLecsap, seems your vampire girl is getting ready to brutalize our poor MC.
She can bite me all she want :devilish:.

Joke aside , it is a cool little teaser. She looks cool and Bad ass, and strong, and Frankly, I'm curious how this will end, I do think MC is not there yet to defeat her, so I do hope it is more along the line of her stoping in the last minute before She end him.

Then she take care of him, and one thing led to an another and she will apologize with Hot SEX.:devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: slick97

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
She can bite me all she want :devilish:.

Joke aside , it is a cool little teaser. She looks cool and Bad ass, and strong, and Frankly, I'm curious how this will end, I do think MC is not there yet to defeat her, so I do hope it is more along the line of her stoping in the last minute before She end him.

Then she take care of him, and one thing led to an another and she will apologize with Hot SEX.:devilish:
All girls should apologize with hot sex. ;)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol next update coming sooner than I thought I accidently skipped the last one. Not sure if I want to wait till sometime after the steam summer to buy this game to play the updates or just play it from here

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
lol next update coming sooner than I thought I accidently skipped the last one. Not sure if I want to wait till sometime after the steam summer to buy this game to play the updates or just play it from here
CC has a pretty solid workflow atm. He had some major life events happen at the end of last year and the start of this year which delayed v0.7, but overall he's always treated this game as a major passion of his (which is also why he'll frequently freeze payments if he feels he hasn't done enough work on it).

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I quite liked the last update, had some romance path development of certain LIs. (Not Talitha, I think she's dead :ROFLMAO: ).

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I quite liked the last update, had some romance path development of certain LIs. (Not Talitha, I think she's dead).
man if that is true that sucks feels like we barley got to know her before we left lol. Tho she was looking like she might be on the lower end of my favorites as I really liked the dancer, the princess and Lyria more lol can barley recall any of the LI. Also doesn't help I hate how you have to spy on her to start her path.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
man if that is true that sucks feels like we barley got to know her before we left lol. Tho she was looking like she might be on the lower end of my favorites as I really liked the dancer, the princess and Lyria more lol can barley recall any of the LI. Also doesn't help I hate how you have to spy on her to start her path.
There was talk she would follow to the city to do botany (or something like that), but she's never turned up (I don't actually think she's dead). I didn't do her path, so I don't even know if there has been any contact at all, apart from writing her a letter.
But you do see Samira, the dancer get your letter in this latest update.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No is not but since her school starts later she stays in the village, but you should know that since you peeked to start her path :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
in one of the updates we even wrote her a letter, before we started the training don't remeber ?
Edit: Milton749 ; dude we should really talk about your LI taste no kidding....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
No is not but since her school starts later she stays in the village, but you should know that since you peeked to start her path :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
in one of the updates we even wrote her a letter, before we started the training don't remeber ?
Edit: Milton749 ; dude we should really talk about your LI taste no kidding....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
;) Actually in this one, I like everyone except Talitha. I'm trying for the Lyra, Leliana & Esther ending. I know they are only SG, but I'd love to add Delilah. She is delicious. As well as Samira, Luneira, Nev, Celia, Flora, Rosa, Marcella, Amalia, Trisha, Adelaide & Sylvera.

I'm on anti-childhood friend paths at the moment. They have to be special for me to let them out of the friendzone. (which Lyra is). :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
ah thought Milton was saying she died on the road when she eventually left the village . Wasnt sure if he was joking didn't play the last update. As I do recall seemed like shit is going to go down soon

;) Actually in this one, I like everyone except Talitha. I'm trying for the Lyra, Leliana & Esther ending. I know they are only SG, but I'd love to add Delilah. She is delicious. As well as Samira, Luneira, Nev, Celia, Flora, Rosa, Marcella, Amalia, Trisha, Adelaide & Sylvera.

I'm on anti-childhood friend paths at the moment. They have to be special for me to let them out of the friendzone. (which Lyra is). :ROFLMAO:
Yeah im waiting till she comes back into the picture to reserve judgement but i'll probably play her path even if she isnt my favorite which she isn't. I find it hard to say no to childhood friends on at least one save makes me feel like an asshole. But I do hate how you start her path

• Haha

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I did, :giggle: and I'm so proud of myself for figuring out :giggle:

Best Girl :love:
I just discovered this game. After a quick glance at the description and some screenshots I was already halfway out the door. Decided to check some comments and saw this. Those fang. Is there a hot vampire chick in this game? If so I'm in:love:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I just discovered this game. After a quick glance at the description and some screenshots I was already halfway out the door. Decided to check some comments and saw this. Those fang. Is there a hot vampire chick in this game? If so I'm in:love:
In my opinion, she is an extremely hot vampire chick (an LI and not evil).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes so it seems, give it a try you will like it, but we learned just in the last update that one of the Hotties is a vampire
Oh and when in the village don't peek at Thalita ;)

Reactions: NukaCola
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes