4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Swordbearer with LaikDink's walkthrough mod to v0.8.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
I think the main LIs should have been Lyra, Princess, Astrid, the aunt character, Leliana. In my opinion either Talitha or Lyra should be an LI not both since they fill the same roll as the childhood friend LI. Lyra fits better as an LI though. I would prefer Astrid over Nevaeha. I think the aunt character is a good to choice for a bit of variety.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Normally not a vampire guy but this is pretty good really like Lyra a lot and like Leliana but damn didn't see the end coming guess she good at sucking :sneaky:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I did, :giggle: and I'm so proud of myself for figuring out :giggle:

Best Girl :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I definitely didn't see that one coming... which is probably what made that reveal a textbook example of storytelling (a twist that makes sense with hindsight). Her overall demeanor seemed to contradict her being Amaris' sister, but when you take into account Vampires having naturally high charm it makes sense how she could fool everyone. The only thing that seems bizarre is that Luneira didn't detect her earlier on (since that seems to be part of the power of the sword).

The main question that remains: why did she join the Knight's Guild? If it was due to the MC, then how could she have known he was the new Swordbearer when Amaris didn't even know, and what does she want from him specifically?

Reactions: Darkwen
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes