4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Swordbearer with LaikDink's walkthrough mod to v0.8.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
I think the main LIs should have been Lyra, Princess, Astrid, the aunt character, Leliana. In my opinion either Talitha or Lyra should be an LI not both since they fill the same roll as the childhood friend LI. Lyra fits better as an LI though. I would prefer Astrid over Nevaeha. I think the aunt character is a good to choice for a bit of variety.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Normally not a vampire guy but this is pretty good really like Lyra a lot and like Leliana but damn didn't see the end coming guess she good at sucking :sneaky:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I did, :giggle: and I'm so proud of myself for figuring out :giggle:

Best Girl :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I definitely didn't see that one coming... which is probably what made that reveal a textbook example of storytelling (a twist that makes sense with hindsight). Her overall demeanor seemed to contradict her being Amaris' sister, but when you take into account Vampires having naturally high charm it makes sense how she could fool everyone. The only thing that seems bizarre is that Luneira didn't detect her earlier on (since that seems to be part of the power of the sword).

The main question that remains: why did she join the Knight's Guild? If it was due to the MC, then how could she have known he was the new Swordbearer when Amaris didn't even know, and what does she want from him specifically?

Reactions: Darkwen

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
CaramelCowboy said:

June 29th, 2024
Visual representation of me trying to work at the office + work on the Swordbearer

Hey everyone,
Hope you're all doing well. I wish I had the energy to post more often and juggle work but I'll try harder. It's not as bad as I make it sound but I'm still getting used to the whole coming back from work and using my 'me time' to work on the game. I love working on it so no complaints here but I'm only now realizing how much free time I had before. I guess you only realize when it's gone haha.
The next episode will be out before the 20th of July. I don't want to give an exact earlier date because it's usually off and I hate when that happens. I'm gonna pause payments again as a thank you for supporting me even when I struggle to stay in touch. I haven't looked at discord since the release of the last episode and that's just upsetting to me tbh. I did think of shutting down the server because I don't want to leave people disappointed but then I realized I just need to get over this slump and get back to it eventually. So if you're reading this and are on my discord server, sorry for the absence
I'll give you guys a render count in the next post since I'm not really counting at the moment and I still have a lot to do but it's safe to assume it'll be the usual 800~ ish or close to that. Been messing with some fight animations because I've always wanted those and I don't see those in any VNs except maybe one? But it's hard to get the movements look 'human'. Daz users will understand what I mean. I'll keep trying though because I really want to have fight animations in the future.
I hope all of you have a great week!

-CC

PS : Sorry if the image is a spoiler for those who haven't played the latest episode. I couldn't find an option to mark it as a spoiler sadly.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
TIP FOR FUTURE POSTS:
Don't put your reply within the quoted message. It just looks like you quoted someone and nothing else. You can instead highlight only the parts you want in the quote and then click the button in the controls above where your quoted text is and pick the "QUOTE" option. After that's done, make sure your cursor (vertical | line) is after the final ] of everything you have so far. Once the cursor is there, type to have your response outside of the quote.

Reactions: xapican
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes