4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Nghunter

Aug 8, 2021
Developer: Caramel Cowboy - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've decided to make a small walkthrough mod here. This mod will highlight the choice which gives you points. I found this game interesting and hope the game developer CaramelCowboy doesn't mind that I publish it. Hope you guys enjoy
Download: MEGA

P/s: Updated to v0.7
View attachment 1680480 View attachment 1680491 View attachment 1680493
Any plan for an update?

Reactions: Punto

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
Hi,
I put together a very small compilation of mods, as well changed the default textbox...which changes how your game will look and play. This is what I included with my Adjustment file...
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shading version (it compliments the dialog text, without affecting the image frame background).
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod (this mod will display content behind each story choice...right on your screen. Note...UCD is not a walk through mod, but it works very close to one.)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, (which can be used to edit or display your story choices, game points, money, or display requirement check info. Note: Using the ALT m keys together will bring up the tool's search function.)
  • Also included a mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key.

Installation: Extract and merge my game folder with your titles game folder.

Enjoy the new visual changes.

Regards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!"

Reactions: MrBenny

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
His childish behavior so far is acceptable in terms of character development, but there is a serious problem, humanity is in danger and Mc is aware of the danger, shouldn't he become more serious and less childish over time?

If he continues like this, he will get no respect from anyone and no one will take him seriously.
But of course you can write the story any way you want, you can make everybody fall in love with him despite his childish behavior, you can make him respected by everybody, but it doesn't make sense. A good story, even if it's a small piece, has to have some credibility in itself.

This childishness of Mc's is really reducing my enjoyment of the game.
It's a fantasy comedy-drama. It's not supposed to be strictly serious.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
It's a fantasy comedy-drama. It's not supposed to be strictly serious.
True, but like some of the others, I am a little over it. It was funny to start, but I find myself wincing sometimes, and I wouldn't complain, if it got dialed back a bit to fit in with his growth as a character. Not complaining, just my preference, and it's not taking away from my enjoyment of the overall AVN.

Reactions: AnonW123

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
I've decided to make a small walkthrough mod here. This mod will highlight the choice which gives you points. I found this game interesting and hope the game developer CaramelCowboy doesn't mind that I publish it. Hope you guys enjoy

Ok, I haven't asked, at this point, but it's been more than a week since the game update was out......

Reactions: Punto and Mikilande

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
THe modder has not put anything out on his Patreon page since April 3rd. I think I will replay the game without a MOD because I am not sure he is around.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Good question. Was wondering myself because isn't the sword supposed to glow around vampires?
Pretty sure shes a vampire and the sister of the Dark Lord, she may has some tricks up her sleeve to be unrecognized even towards things like the sword in her human appearance.

Shes probably among the oldest vampires, wouldnt be too surprised that she got some skills. But the guys she killed were rapists or murderers so im pretty sure she will stay on our side and stay a LI.

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Pretty sure shes a vampire and the sister of the Dark Lord, she may has some tricks up her sleeve to be unrecognized even towards things like the sword in her human appearance.

Shes probably among the oldest vampires, wouldnt be too surprised that she got some skills. But the guys she killed were rapists or murderers so im pretty sure she will stay on our side and stay a LI.
I'm sure she will. CC wouldn't do that to us. Would he? No, surely not.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
About the girls :
Not sure if this has been asked before. I can't find it anywhere. But if someone knows the answer I'd be very grateful.

From the OP: Note on Harem tag - While the gameplay with regards to the girls will be harem focused, you won't be forced to go the harem way. It'll just be there for people who like it. I can say for sure that you'll be able to end with one girl OR harem route. I don't have the girl endings planned yet but Harem end WILL be an option.

I'm working on theory that the 5 Lis are Talitha , Lyra , Princess , Nevaeha as announced by CC. Plus Leliana as the 5th.

Will the harem option be forced. Meaning all of the 5 Lis and your chosen SGs. Or can you pick and choose which of the 5 you include. Or perhaps, none of the 5 are available for harem, i.e. solo only.

Now that we're a fair way along, I'm starting to think and plan my paths/endings and need to know how the 5 fit into a harem scenario to do that.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
His childish behavior so far is acceptable in terms of character development, but there is a serious problem, humanity is in danger and Mc is aware of the danger, shouldn't he become more serious and less childish over time?

If he continues like this, he will get no respect from anyone and no one will take him seriously.
But of course you can write the story any way you want, you can make everybody fall in love with him despite his childish behavior, you can make him respected by everybody, but it doesn't make sense. A good story, even if it's a small piece, has to have some credibility in itself.

This childishness of Mc's is really reducing my enjoyment of the game.
I agree that he is acting very childish but in the context of this game, every male character is a bit like that from Alvar to the palace guard, so I guess it's no hindrance to getting respect.

Err...just in this update alone, that whole sequence when he refused a direct summons from the King with a "nah I don't feel like it, what's he gonna do" and had to be carried there on the shoulder of an adult, is the behavior more reflective of a spoilt 5 year old acting out against his dad, than a knight in training responding to his king. (In the era of absolute monarchy, refusing a king's summons is actually considered treasonous - and that is true for practically every culture whether it's HenryVIII, Kublai Khan, or Moctezuma of the Aztecs doing the summoning - and can result in a beheading.)

Having said that, as I said above, most characters are like that and it fits with the tone of that game where the emphasis is humor (the only major characters that are acting semi professionally are Lyra and Nevaeha). Even if we are fighting undead, there's nothing wrong with horror/comedy. Army of Darkness worked, Buffy worked, so I overall am OK with it.
Even King Alaric agrees with us!

screenshot0001.png

• Haha
Reactions: underoath27

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022

F

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes