4.20 star(s) 32 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The renders are really great. I even like the music.

This could be a really good game. I hope that Carbon_ can ignore all of the naysayers and keep going. This is going to keep getting a lot of attention. The quality of the renders and the game demand it. Please make it as you originally intended. :coffee:

Reactions: zandalari

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Beautiful renders, nice story, can't wait for more.
And hope that game will do good and continue :D

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Carbon_ , congratulations on your game. Renders looks beautiful :love:.
I saw the domination tag, I hope there will be femdom with these beautiful characters :p. Are you planning any femdom?

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
If this is indeed EroMersive his style has taken a shift towards shittier imo. The main milf is no where near Nicole when it comes to hotness. Still sexy though.
He already said he isn't Ero and even if he was what did you sxpect? To use the same models to every game he make? Different game different models.

Noobie200

Dec 11, 2021
Love the game, style and art. I hope the update are good and in a decently time. can't wait for more.

joey1357

Nov 12, 2017
Hahaha, I'm not Ero, but in the past, he gave me advice on many topics like rendering, storytelling, coding, and much more.
Please don't abandon us like he did. haven't played yet but these renders look S tier, much like his did. However I wouldn't be surprised if we never get a finished game. I'm sorry but past trauma of being constantly blue balled won't allow me to trust again. I beg you, save me!

P.S. I can't argue that these renders/models aren't uncanny to EroM, literally the first thing i thought lol

Last edited:

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
Nice game, looks great so far, curious for the next chapter.
Thank you for this chapter.

Jun 6, 2017
He already said he isn't Ero and even if he was what did you sxpect? To use the same models to every game he make? Different game different models.
There's a difference in how his girls look in general, not just having the same model. This milf seems a lot thicker with shorter, fatter legs, while EroMersive's girls all had relatively better proportioned legs.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes