4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Everything about it looks familiar. Up to the 5 mins of content per update. Now just have to wait to see if those 5 mins are taking a ridiculously long time to deliver to make sure...

Reactions: Piat

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I just DL and loaded the game. I saw that the default name for the MC is A-A-Ron. Game is a winner already.

Reactions: guedes737

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
(From a review)
raj143
The game offers captivating graphics and smooth gameplay, creating an immersive experience. However, the storyline lacks depth, and character development could be more nuanced. Some levels feel repetitive, affecting overall engagement. Additionally, consider refining controls for a more intuitive feel. Despite these points, the potential for improvement is evident, making it a promising and enjoyable game with some adjustments.

My God, AI much? :(

I'm just saying the apparent AI with maybe a tweak here, and there is so phony to me. (My personal opinion.)
It diminishes the credence I would give to the honesty behind the review. IMO
I myself don't like doing reviews because of an embarrassing absence of a descriptive vocabulary.
That may be the case here.

Most of us get the instinctual feeling of dishonesty in anything visual and written AI generates.

Ok, stepping down from my soapbox now.

The game looks and sounds great, and I look forward to giving it a go.
Thanks, carbon

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The first thing you see when you start the game is an NTR warning. And this warning should obviously be taken very literally.
So I assume that there will be definitely scenes that cannot be avoided. This means, if it's not your thing, the game probably won't be for you.
1700067144797.png
..i mean dev said its all optional......
...other dude just running into issues probably......

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Decent start. The setup is rather familiar (no pun intend) to other games, the way the avoidable NTR is handled is good (just like in demon boy), Arianna model is pretty hot milf and the music in the drunk scene was really good. The blowjob animation was good but literally froze my notebook for a few seconds before play out and and despite be almost a potato, this not happen not even playing the weightest games here so maybe it's worth check it out. That's not really much more to tell about the game right since it's pretty much a prologue of a story that not even properly started.

I wanted say i'm hyped for more and i hoped to be succeed, but after check dev's patreon and read this:
the beginning of a story that spans over 20+ chapters
and this:
If I can't get the support I'm hoping for by the fourth chapter, I'll conclude that the game isn't loved, and sadly, I'll have to abandon it.
I can't say i'm hopefull, unfortunately. Big games are a struggle even for devs that already finished a game and have more support, resources, skills and experience, to the point some people (me included) can't even believe they are doable by a solo dev. And in the altt the years i've played and followed this games on patreon, I never saw any game/dev with this "if i don't get x amount of money in y time i won't develop the game anymore" mindset be succeed. It always ended with the game abandoned.

Anyway i still wish the dev GL. Who knows, maybe he will prove me wrong and make my pessimis looks ridiculous, despite the odds not being favourable.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
The mom (Ariana?) is giving me vibes like the mom from "Measuring My Cum," and I'm here for it. But also, I'd like to tame her, knock her down a peg lol. Can't wait for there to be a story continuation and some content for it.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
View attachment 3088799
..i mean dev said its all optional......
...other dude just running into issues probably......
Let's wait and see. It's still brand new. It doesn't matter much to me, I'm generally a fan of taboo content, including NTR.

I have to watch the game in peace first. But the first impression didn't blow me away. But I should probably at least play until the MC leaves the PC. I haven't seen any of the gameplay itself yet ;)

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Two things:
1) Kissing - please consider 3rd person POV instead of 1st POV. 1st POV is not sexy. They look like a fish with a hook caught in its mouth. YUCK!
2) I can't load saves. Keep getting the error in the attached file.

Update - nevermind Point 2 - didn't realize the MOD option defaulted to OFF every time the game is started.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes