4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
My perception. The game's prologue already presents the idea of history and the opening for an interesting initial opportunity that starts there. The graphic quality, rendering and aesthetics are very good, excellent I say! I read comments already fearing this could be another ABANDONED statistic. But this is not OUR prerogative but only HIS the DEV. He gives an objective description of regular work, university life and that he got into this for fun and games. If this is the case, you will know that you can maintain your pace without despair seeking the POT OF GOLDEN as the great HERD of DEV seeks. MONEY comes in any form, just do it and it happens. That simple. Good game to watch.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Until now it's avoidable. I didn't get any when i play
Always calm with the young horses. :cool:

The game has just had its maiden voyage. It currently barely has any content, let alone playing time. At the moment the game doen't contain NTR at all. There is just this BJ scene. And by definition that is neither netorase (cuckold), nor is it netorare or netori.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
This reminds me of that one game about uhh forgor? Demon boy? The model looks similar bruv lived eit his mom and some demon chikc pulled up

Reactions: hickdickhick

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
Another "first game" with crazy good graphics. Idk, in my opinion it is likely that it is from another dev that is having multiple accounts to milk patreons without updates. Only time will tell if I am wrong (which I want to be)

Reactions: Naypwn and crotch69

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Whoever selected the pictures for the OP should be banned from ever doing it again, unless the game has nothing else to offer, in that case the dev should start remaking it now instead of waiting for v0.4.

Reactions: don.shakalov

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
great mom model, will come back in 2-3 years when sex with mom added if anything like most games on here (semi joking don't rush it either that's almost as bad)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Yeah, Im almost sure I went with this, but I still got the scene, tried again and its all fine, but I cant seem to get the offered stats (Love, Lust..) below to show anymore like in my first playthrough it was presented exactly like in your image, MOD is on.
Are you sure? when i opened the game again i had to set on the mod and the tooltip again.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes