GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I mean if the dev is the person who I think they are, they already had a huge successful game and made good money on Patreon before the project got abandoned with long radio silence. Still a little salty because I was a supporter on Patreon.

But at the end of the day, I don't have any evidence.
Someone made a comparison between these two games and posted pictures which looked almost identical.

For example: the feet/legs massage on the couch. It's basically the same scene.
There were several other scenes which looked identical.
Also someone posted screenshots of the coding of the game, which was also identical.

If you have the time then just go into the other game's thread and start to look at the posts after The Synthetic released. It's no coincidence at that point.
The Synthetic will get abandoned 100%

Reactions: Pollinated

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I unfollowed this thread when the dev basically said that he was going to punish the people that don't like NTR, and focus heavily on it because some dumb fuck reported his patreon. Is that still the plan?
And before people start arguing about it. I am 100% fine with the game having it since it's avoidable. I just want to know if the dev changed his mind.
And you buy that?

Reactions: ArsenHumby

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Is anyone else having problems with the renderings? Mine keeps giving the error "Exception Occurred" all the time, like, the image appears and then the error appears, in all of them it's like this. Does anyone know how to solve it?

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I think it may have to do with how many love/lust points you have,
Thank you. If this is the result of my previous choice, then that's fine. I hope so, I'll check later.In games, in this case, they often make the selection string more transparent, different from the working link, in this case there is no such thing, so I had doubts and a question.

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
Captura de pantalla (2).png Do you know any guide? When I have breakfast with her, she doesn't give me the first option to ask what happened the night before.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I can't select the top option, any solution?:(
View attachment 3651937
I'm not sure why that choice is disabled...but 0x52_URM tool can bypass requirement locked choices.

Install: Copy the 0x52_URM.rpa file into your game folder, then start your game.

When ever a choice or requirement check happens in the story, URM tool will display a small box at the top left hand corner of your screen. Just expand and a larger rectangle box will have some choices...on the line with the the choice that is not clickable, pick select box at the end....that will bypass the locked choice. (but save before going that route...just incase.) This tool will also let the player know what is behind story choices (points, etc.)

Regards.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
View attachment 3653661 Do you know any guide? When I have breakfast with her, she doesn't give me the first option to ask what happened the night before.
I can't select the top option, any solution?:(
Your Alpha Points need to be ≥ 5.

I've tested it and unless you decline Sarah's calls and invitations, you'll have a hard time earning ≥5 Aphla points here, but who's going to turn down Sarah? ;)

555.png

Last edited:

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Yes, it has been explained. If you had a patch that says "true" it still works, as it's set to "false" since it was on Patreon, he never changed it, since he got banned (again) on Patreon, there is no need to even have non-incest patch part anyway since he's only on Subscribstar. Let's also not forget about the paywall to that is included in the code.

Also, more likely (not my words) the patching system was lifted from another game.

That is why it's mentioned the dev's default "patch = true/false" doesn't work so well, and why I modified it to work with episode 1 and 2, replace images, script all that. My original patch had it all nice and neat. I'm currently updating it for episode 3, but if the dev word just removes the non-incest stuff, unless he's trying to cater to non-incest subs to, I guess would be a reason to have it, but should really just have a toggle instead of the patch, as the patch was for Patreon bullshit.
You worked on it for Episode 2? Because the one you have posted has MC calling Arianna by her name and not by Mom or Mother and wouldn't it make sense to at least mention her ex-husband as his father? Unless of course she was pregnant with the MC before she married her ex-husband.

Reactions: desmosome
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes