sortakinda

Dec 15, 2020
Say huh?

The dev has a built-in patch system, where you just change patch false to true, and it unlocks said content, but it's not implemented fully.

But the updated patch with images definitely works, just tested it again with a new install/game, shows "Mom" on the phone call, he says "Hello, Mom" and so on.

There are other parts of the game the way he codes it that sometimes his own code doesn't do what it's supposed to do as it was probably lifted from some other game (not my words, words from another mod/patch maker).

Read above, the dev implemented it to where it's just a switch, but it doesn't always fire like some games where the game has "2 scripts" if it's false it fires the non-incest one and with "true" if fires the incest one.
Oh dear. So the developer chose the worst possible option. The road to spaghetti code-hell is always paved with good intentions.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Maybe it's just bad quality preview pics but jesus christ, the mom looks like she has leather for skin wtf is that?

Also has she never heard of lip balm? :KEK:

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Your post has two mediafire links right. the 2nd one named I+U works. the first one didnt for me. but if u say it isnt implemented then that makes more sense. i just wanted to tell u in case u wanted to remove that link to make it less confusing

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
not sure what the deal is with Ariana always talking to her son like he's a slave or something. anyway, i am making all the Alpha choices with her, so i expect her attitude should change, or perhaps mc will start talking back to her at some point. i am not too far into the game yet however. back to it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Your post has two mediafire links right. the 2nd one named I+U works. the first one didnt for me. but if u say it isnt implemented then that makes more sense. i just wanted to tell u in case u wanted to remove that link to make it less confusing
I'm not sure what you mean links don't work? If you mean attachments, it's because they are down or were down site wide, they might still be down, I am not sure, so you can't download attachments or upload images or see images that are not already cached on your system.

The other is a content unlocker, it is not a gallery unlocker like the OP states, to see the full content for ep1/2 you had to use the unlocker to see all content.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
Is the F95 site having problems displaying the photos of the games on their pages cause I don't see any. Don't see any in the comment section ether.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is the F95 site having problems displaying the photos of the games on their pages cause I don't see any. Don't see any in the comment section ether.
Yes, as I said above.

Attachments are down, which means images and trying to download any mod that is attached. Images will only show if they are already cached on your system.

Almost all game images and images posted on the forum are attached.

They will return eventually once the system is online again.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
Yes, as I said above.

Attachments are down, which means images and trying to download any mod that is attached. Images will only show if they are already cached on your system.

Almost all game images and images posted on the forum are attached.

They will return eventually once the system is online again.
Ok thanks for letting me know.

Poche45

Jul 22, 2022
View attachment 3088275

Overview:
Aaron[MC] is a recent high school graduate with a passion for computer science. He struggles to communicate with people, a trait exacerbated by the domineering, tense, and rule-bound nature of his "landlady", Ariana Caldwell. Stemming from a trauma in her early years, Ariana tries to maintain a tight grip on Aaron, leading him to become even more introverted. To escape from Ariana's overbearing presence, Aaron immerses himself in computers and starts working on an artificial intelligence he created.
Ariana sustains her life as a successful realtor. Despite her powerful exterior, she has a low tolerance for alcohol. When she drinks, she undergoes a complete transformation, becoming affectionate, tolerant, playful, and romantic. Occasionally, the effects of alcohol make her doze off on the sofa or the table, and Aaron carries her to her room. For Aaron, dealing with the two faces of Ariana is challenging. While her dominant and tense demeanor shapes his life, her intoxicated self exhibits the loving character he yearns for. This complexity in their relationship and his feelings towards her become even more intricate as the artificial intelligence he created starts pushing its limits and exhibiting unpredictable behaviors.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-19
Release Date: 2024-05-18
Developer: Carbon - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.3
Language: English
Genre:
3dcg, Animated, Male protagonist, Milf, Big ass, Big tits, Masturbation, Oral sex, Netorare (Optional), Teasing, Groping, Incest, Cheating, Exhibitionism, Corruption, Blonde, Domination, Lesbian (Optional), Redhead, Sexual Training, Graphic violence

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
Ep.3
  • Total of 239 renders and 6 animations.
  • Fixed the meal-sharing variables in Episode 2.
  • Patches disabled; all scenes are accessible.
  • Sound effects have been added starting from Episode 2.
  • Issue with settings being reset in the settings window has been resolved.
  • Fixed the animation splash screen error.
Ep.2
I apologize for the delay. I've been making some revisions to the renders in the first episode and fixing minor code errors. I considered creating two versions, but decided against it. Opting for a single 'safe' version seemed the better choice. I've realized players can slightly modify the content through a patch. Therefore, we have only one version now. However, it's not the full version, and as a result, the second episode has quite a short playtime.

Ep.1
Initial Release

Developer Notes:
I'm Carbon.
By day, I work a regular job and juggle university. Somehow, I still find pockets of free time, which led me to explore the realm of 3D art. For almost two years now, I've delved deep into rendering and modeling, even creating some short comic strips along the way. Immersed in the AVN community, I've been inspired by countless adult games, which fueled my passion even more. With all the knowledge and experience gathered, I felt a burning desire to craft something of my own. Thus, the idea of creating a VN game was born - presenting "The Synthetic". Dive in and enjoy!

NTR IS avoidable depending on your choices!
(Error)Temporary work around read this

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (Ep. 1): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

View attachment 3088266 View attachment 3088261 View attachment 3088262 View attachment 3088263 View attachment 3088264 View attachment 3088265 View attachment 3088260 View attachment 3088267 View attachment 3088268 View attachment 3088269 View attachment 3088270 View attachment 3088271
Please do Ep 3 for Mac version , Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes